I’m an experienced creative producer, artist and graphic designer with a background in marketing. I’m able to plan, develop ideas and execute visual content for public and private sector, and for clients. My aim is to use my skillset and vision to benefit both brands and peoples lives to make a better world.
+ Show more
- Counselling vs CoachingI designed this social media carousel for @adhdvisualized after being diagnosed with ADHD in November. The coaching & ADHD awareness is a side hustle I will keep along side my main job. Process: Created the posts using Adobe illustrator on both iPad and Mac & Photoshop. Do you need social media content created for your brand? Get in touch if so.
- POC Hero's collection - passion projectThroughout the last two years I've created illustrations of modern hero's who I've come across in my creative journey. I was inspired to create tributes to them whether they're alive or have passed away to help further their inspiration, values and celebrate their lives. The most recent being Amir Khan, the late Jamal Edwards and Virgil Abloh. I feel there's a lot of underrepresentation of ethnic minorities who are making an impact across the world, in the news and across various industries.
- My creative portfolio 2010- 2020As I've had a multidisciplinary creative background. I thought I should create a visual overview of my journey for you to understand the breadth and depth of my work. I hope you enjoy this. If you need any of my creative services, get in touch: ➡️ Facebook: https://facebook.com/faisaltheartist ➡️ Instagram https://instagram.com/faisaltheartist ➡️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/FaisalBhussain ➡️ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Faisaltheartist
- Bonfire night fire safety campaign - London Fire BrigadeWorking for London Fire Brigade during the Covid-19 lockdown made me responsible for london-wide campaigns. Realising that boroughs had cancelled public displays due to the health risks for mixing, but also increasingly the fire risks associated with people doing more bonfires and fireworks in their back gardens. Being the lead press and media officer I designed the campaign's creative direction - this included creating the media plans which involved press release, digital content and written
- Jazzy illustration animation advert - created for a burger restaurant 2022I created a snappy rolling animation ad for BRGR LDN restaurant in London and aimed to capture the brand of the restaurant in a snappy juicy way. I created the burger illustration, directed and executed the illustration. I challenged myself to see whether I could create the advert using a single app. The animation was hand-drawn was created with the Procreate app on the iPad Pro 2020. From ideation to creation, I can help you execute your vision for your brand. Get in touch for a quote artbyf
+ View all
Media and Communications officerCambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Ser
Huntingdon, United KingdomFull Time
- Content creation for social media, print and press - Communicating with journalists, managing websites - Targeting ethnic minorities to promote safety & recruitment ACHIEVEMENTS - Increased emergency caller recruitment application by 40% using social media - Increased Workplace app use by staff in the service by 50% - Managed building the new intranet and developed SEO
+ Show more
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation
- Fine Art
International Relations 2:1 HonsUniversity of Westminster
- London, United Kingdom
Graduating in International relations gave me experience in developing a deeper understanding of the world, international development, communities, sustainability, history, politics, war. This degree helped me want to bring change to the world in a way which suits my strengths.