Made in Italy, refinished in the UK, Fed is the product of a multi-cultural and multi-classical world standing between the evil producing and the dreamy sweetness of writing. Ingredients: Creative Savvy Producer, Organisation & Control on Money skills, International Logistics & Shoot experience, x4 Language Fluency, Screenwriting Degree, Commercial knowledge, Documentary passion, Love for Film and a hint of that Italian Mama cooking.
- Brussosa SS21 - RaícesBrussosa SS21 campaign infuses elements of city life with nature, bringing the ethos of this Spanish brand alive. Raíces (Roots) is a film focusing on natural materials used in the designing of Brussosa bags whilst maintaining the city heritage of the brand based in Barcelona. DIRECTOR + EDITOR Somayeh PRODUCER Federica Schiavello / WAYE 1st AD Zarife Sevin DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY Carmen Pellon Brussosa STEADICAM OPERATOR Hannah Jell 1ST AC Edward Vijayavargiya 2ND AC Laura Aguilera GAF
- av vattev AW21 x Faux Real Music Video | Generation in RehearsalIn occasion of av aattev new collection of for AW21, we realised a fashion music video with the amazing Faux Real. Now at London Fashion Week Music by Faux Real Mastered by Enrique Tena Padilla Producer: Federica Schiavello / WAYE Director of Photography: Jack Hamilton Set Designer: Afra Zamara Casting Director: Emma Matell-Hyllested Makeup artist: Page Whiting Editor: Toby Haygarth Colorist: Jay Ganduglia Starring: Elliott Arndt, Virgile Arndt, Fikayo
- I See You" I See You' is a short fashion film exploring the female experience of sexual harassment whilst under the male gaze. Inspired by a new generation of models speaking out, this film draws attention to an issue which remains far too common within the industry. By challenging the existing visual language and subverting traditional power dynamics, this film aims to raise further awareness, but more importantly empower further change. All the dialogue and point of view scenarios are based on true eve
- RepresentationDelving between his autobiography and thoughts about representation in media, the actor Jonathan Raggett walks us in a path of hope and empowerment. Dir. by Jonathan Raggett Produced by Jonathan Raggett & WAYE Filmed by Federica Schiavello & Jay Ganduglia Post-Production & Artwork: WAYE Cast: Aimee Kelly Salim Sai Bobby Lockwood Kedar Williams-Stirling Ruby Barker Louisa Connolly Burnham Alex Hope Alice Wondersall Jonathan Raggett Greg Raggett
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Kenji Chai x WAYEThis video is a collaboration between the international street artist Mr.Kenji Chai and Waye. Used to paint a whole skyscraper in Asia, Kenji just played with these skills on this short live art video, painting a quick artwork in London at the Leake Street Arches hall of fame. The soundtrack is made by @Cubv
- FeralA new Gypsy-Folk musical drama by BAFTA-winning playwright John Foster, director Charmaine K Parkin, singer-songwriter Hui Hue and harpist Caolan Walpot. Exploring racism, community, the gypsy experience and the conflict between logic and intuition, this compelling one-woman show follows the story of eighteen-year-old Simone as she is gripped by a magnetic and overwhelming wanderlust
+ Show more
Producer & FilmmakerWAYE
For several narrative projects such as - Gulls & Buoys (In progress) dir. by Nathan Miller & Josie Charles (2019) - P.A.L.S. (In progress) dir. by Rosco5 (2019) - A Pleasing Shape (In progress) dir. by Patrick Brooks (2019) - Stardust, dir. by Federica Schiavello (2017) Documentary Projects - Ser Quijos, ser Vivos (2017), dir. by Federica Schiavello - Pirates, Castaways & Codfish (2018), dir. by Federica Schiavello
Production ManagerLabour Party
- York, United KingdomFreelance
Working alongside Producer Erin Bottari and Director Josh Cole, Long Way Home is an ambitious shoot, spacing from Wales and York. As PM I was in charge to co-ordinate all logistics and transport of a mainly London based crew and cast from different parts of UK. The shoot involved also a crowd of over 200 people marching in the town of York.
+ Show more
- Foreign Languages
- 1st AD
- International Relations
- Commercial Advertising
BA(Hons) Scriptwriting for Film and TelevisionBournemouth University
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
I am a graduate student of Scriptwriting for Film and Television at the Media School, the only scriptwriting faculty within UK with an accredited skillset. This course has been providing the tools and the instruments that create an effective and engaging story-telling for the audience and for the industry. The units have focused also on pre/post and in production skills, team work, reflective essays upon scriptwriting.
Diploma Di Maturità Liceo Linguistico Alessandro Manzoni
- Milan, Italy
I attended for five year the most renowned ‘Foreign Language’ High School in Milan gaining a final score of 96/100 (AAA equivalent) for my Diploma. This high school provided a broad humanitarian and literary knowledge, based on strong studies of Italian, English, French and Spanish.