Photographer, filmmaker, and artist, Fede Redaelli founded Photopoise in 2014 in order to dedicate to his creative passions, after leaving a fashion management career, with an academic background in business management for arts and culture.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Writing, shooting and post-production of music video for the single "You Are Home", by Japanese electronic duo Omnine (Paris/Milan) • Writing, shooting and post-production of promotional films for high-end catering company Ivan & Masa (Milan) • Interiors Photography for Temakinho restaurant, Soho, London • Portrait photography (Model/Performer/Actor's portfolio, engagement photos, creative portraits) • Events photography (live music for Acara Events, Les Voiles de St. Tropez 2015) • Producer and Assistant DoP for the independent short film "Shades of Red" • Travel and Street photography • Interiors photography for "Osteria di Porta Cicca" restaurant - Milan, Italy
• Showroom Freelance Sales Team • Selling Pre-Collections and Main (Fashion Shows) of Menswear and Womenswear, both Accessories and Ready-To-Wear
• Exceeded the seasonal budget agreed with Directors by 15-20%. Developed the distribution network, increasing dramatically the number of selected client accounts in the countries of reference. Childrenswear Department revenues increased by around 43% in 2.5 years. • Manage the start-up of the childrenswear Project together with the Wholesale and Franchising Director and the childrenswear Senior Sales Manager, in cooperation with the Business Planning Dept., Merchandising Dept., Marketing and Communication Dept., Customer Service and Logistics, Store Planning Dept., members of the BOD. • Carry out the budgeting process prior to the Sales Campaigns and monitor the sales performances in the Showrooms (Milan and Florence), liaising with clients in order to achieve the forecast Sales Budgets and Targets, directing and managing the Sales Staff. Carry out the post-campaign integration and analysis of the sales data. • Travel across relevant areas throughout Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Italy, to manage the business relationships with existing clients and further develop the Distribution network. • Manage the Franchising and Wholesale clients’ Trade Marketing projects together with the WW Marketing Dept.
• Monitor and coordinate the budgeting process prior to the Sales Campaigns, in cooperation with the Planning Department • Monitor the sales performances during Selling Season in the Showrooms (Milan and Florence) and act as a support to the Wholesale Managers’ activity, directing and giving guidelines to the Sales Staff and creating hourly reports, keeping the Director up-to date about the current situation in comparison with the Budget and Target figures. • Carry out the post-campaign integration and analysis of the sales data for the following areas: Eastern Europe & Middle East, Western Europe, Italy. • Travel across selected areas in Europe and assess potential new Wholesale clients, create presentations related to such points of sale in order to provide them to the Wholesale Managers and Director for final evaluation • Create Key Performance Indicators analysis tools for the monitoring of performance of points of sale at retail level. • Liaise with existing clients, the Product Development Department, Wholesale & Franchisees Gucci Customer Service Office, and the Sales Campaign and Merchandising Operational Flow Manager.
• Showroom and Visual Merchandising Assistant. • Support the Showroom Manager, Showroom Assistant Manager and Showroom Samples Coordinator on all operations and procedures related to the effective running and maintenance of the Showroom. • Assist the Visual Merchandising Team in the set up of the Showroom pre-selling season • Assist the Showroom Samples Coordinator for the receipt of all non-apparel samples prior to market, photographing, cataloguing and logging all received items onto the master database. • In charge of managing the maintenance of the Visual Merchandising guidelines for the luxury Prorsum line garments and non-apparel samples during selling season.
• Internship in Worldwide Retail Training Office. • Assist the WW Retail Training, Practices and Standards Director • Organise the Seasonal Retail Technical Training Events for regional training directors (EMEA, America, Japan, Asia Pacific). This implies liaising with the Logistics Department, Regional Training Directors, and attending technical training sessions.
• Art Department - Prop-maker for "Valhalla Rising" • The role involved creating props to be used for the shooting of Nicholas Winding Refn's feature film "Valhalla Rising". • Liaised with Art Department Managers, Producers, Art Director.
• Customer Fulfilment Representative/French Order Desk. The role involved processing orders for servers and special equipments received from direct customers and business partners located throughout France and North-West Africa (French speaking), tracking the manufacturing and delivery process and keep the interested parties up-to-date hourly, dealing with claims, managing accounts and invoices, training new recruits.
• Freelance Journalist. Covered the role of main writer on the section “Music”. My articles included reviews of new-released albums, belonging to different artists, representing different genres of music, chosen bearing in mind the readers’ target segment.
• Freelance Stand-By photographer’s assistant. • Runner Duties • In charge of props and lighting & mounting/demounting set. • Liaised with models, producers, hair and make-up
Central Saint Martins College
Acting for Film (Short Course) Diploma