You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Creative and motivated media relations and communications professional with 4 years of diverse experience campaigning for grassroots NGOs and promoting international business. Conceptualises and executes communications, marketing, and fundraising campaigns to build brand awareness and measure success against organisation’s goals. Skilled in social media, media management, copywriting, and all aspects of Microsoft Office suite.
- Manages PR and media relations, including print press and broadcast media. - Monitors parliament, media, and public affairs on behalf of London branch. - Supporting trade and networking events in London and internationally, including marketing, liaising with speakers and hiring venues. - Supporting Research Manager in overseeing a 4-person team and producing Korean government standard trade research reports. - Using ‘Smart CRM’ systems to answer stakeholder enquiries within 48 hour window. - Planning, writing, editing and publishing articles regularly using content management system ‘Wink’, with a 85.40 WPM at 100% accuracy. Achievements: Awarded additional role of ‘Brexit Specialist’ upon positive stakeholder feedback of my extensive report on EU referendum and trade implications. Maintained a minimum 92% CRM customer approval rating from annual 305 inquiries.
- Responsible for media relations, proactive and reactive approaches. - Coordinating public awareness and private policy events, including monitoring invites, identifying speakers, organising venues, as well as producing promotional materials. - Designing, implementing, and measuring communications strategy. - Producing original articles, engaging media stories, and press releases. - Acting as a contact point for all media enquiries and representing the organisation in print press, TV, radio and events. - Managing a team of interns and volunteers to implement campaigns. - Conducting briefing sessions across Europe to update stakeholders on our work and current events in the North Korean field. Major achievements: Worked with leading media outlets for refugee campaign, including producing a piece with the Guardian on “A North Korean refugee’s first vote in the General Election”. Planned and executed policy event in Portcullis House attended by political representatives from 32 European countries. Lead a successful crowdfunding campaign and raised £16,000 in 30 days Briefed UN Human Rights officers in Geneva on key policy issues Increased social media following by 150%.
- Formulating, organising and executing fundraising events. - Managing an awareness campaign, including external communications strategy, design and distribution of promotional materials. - Travel and budget management for campaigns in New York and Geneva. - Organising meetings for the Executive Director and Secretary General. - Proofreading and editing policy recommendation reports. Major achievements: Organised all travel management and logistics of PSCORE’s trip to the UN Offices in New York. Drafted Secretary General’s speech that was delivered to the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva 2014. Assisted in invitations and logistics for three awareness campaigns, including a street demonstration, and two music concerts. Assisted in the Rock Out for North Korea awareness campaign, including producing promotional CD which involved auditioning bands and organising studio recording time.
- Managing communications on English language website, social media platforms, and CRM systems. - Managing international customer databases. - Planning and distributing promotional materials via email marketing systems. - Translating press releases and competition terms and conditions.
- Producing tenancy contract between landlords and tenants, using legal terms and consistent tone of voice. - Taking meeting notes, answering calls, logging meetings in office calendar. - General admin support, including ordering office supplies and maintaining a filing system
English Literature B, Sociology B, Film Studies C
English A, Food Technology A, Design Technology A, RE A, History B, Biology B, General Studies B, Chemistry B, German C, Maths C, Physics C