Reclaim and Recycle innovative accessory graduate designer. Skilled in Pattern cutting, Adobe software, Lectra modaris and garment construction. Experienced Photographer with a demonstrated history of working in the social media industry. Looking to further experience within the Fashion accessory field.
- CONSIDERED FASHIONInspired by a personal upbringing of waterskiing on the Lakes of Wales, sparked a strong curiosity on the vas amount of wetsuits and life jackets stored at home. Motivated by the aesthetic and character of all the neglected garments influenced the strong, exciting design behind each product. As a conscious designer it’s important to reuse and recycle pre existing resources into innovative and contemporary pieces.Pioneering the reworking of vibrant, surplus fabric is a conscious work ethic behind
- FASHION MEETS FUNCTIONLONDON GLOVERS -Design Brief Taking inspiration from a utility glove and making it fashionable. Inspired by the Typhoon Water-ski glove, used to enhance the grip of a rope, comfort and better performance. The purpose of the glove for rope grip inspired the design development, using household rope to create shapes and designs.
- RIDE A ROCKET WITH BRAKESThis footwear design is inspired by the inboard motor engine of a speedboat. Focusing on engine details and ski silhouettes alongside the classic water shoe textures creates a modern, vibrant footwear. This shoe attracts the bold individual enabling them to stand out, utilising the boat inspired graphic across velcro straps for a creative access.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Arts University Bournemouth In Collaboration With Vivienne WestwoodThe collaboration began in 2018 when AUB graduate Alice Kiernander won the Vivienne Westwood x Lectra Iconic Redesign Competition at Graduate Fashion Week. Alice’s designs were based on 18th century painting, and incorporated elements of tailoring with an emphasis on zero waste pattern cutting. After Alice’s win, Vivienne Westwoods digital pattern cutter who selected the award winners was intrigued by the new ways in which AUB were using production software to prototype and design garments in bo
- Meet the GFF 2020 Considered Fashion Award NomineesAll works that celebrate sustainable, ethically aware and socially responsible products, media and marketing projects with a strong narrative that lowers environmental impact, and embodies and communicates sustainable and ethical practices. The presentation of your work must actively encourage and promote the benefits of ethical and environmental awareness. Meet the nominees!14
Head of social media coordinatorAdirondack Camp
- Putnam Station, NY 12861, USAPart Time
Responsibilities: Keeping all networks active and engaged, administration, developing relevant topic content daily,Introducing modern social platforms.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced Sewing
- Welsh Speaker
- Pattern Cutting
- Accessories Design
- CAD Drawings
- CAD Lectra
- Laser Cutting
- Adobe Indesign