Filip is a London-based creative specialised in art direction and branding for fashion. He has a strong academic background in research, concept development as well as design, and has gained relevant professional experience while assisting the creative teams at Simmonds ltd, Dazed and Confused and Nick Knight’s SHOWstudio. Filip’s conceptual approach and interest in emerging technologies were acknowledged by the University of the Arts London which awarded his graduate project – a digital campaign launching Claire Barrow at London-based concept store MACHINE-A – with the BA Graduate Prize for Innovation in Fashion Communication. In addition, Filip has an experience in luxury retail while working in sales for brands including Mulberry, Bottega Veneta and Saint Laurent Paris.
– Working collaboratively with the management and the sales team in order to achieve personal and divisional financial targets – Dealing with domestic & international high-net worth individual clientele – Working with Customer Relationship Management and driving Dynamic Currency Conversion – Clienteling – Visual merchandising according to the brand’s guidelines
Working alongside the Digital Art Director and assisting in: – Designing and artworking assets for SHOWstudio.com, nickknight.com, social media channels and email newsletters – Designing and artworking assets for shop.SHOWstudio.com – Working on the front-end of SHOWstudio.com, nickknight.com and shop.SHOWstudio.com using a bespoke Content Management System – Video retouching for Comme des Garçons ‘Floriental’ advertisement – Assisting in the production of ‘Amor’ fashion film – Assisting in the research and concept development of ‘A Beautiful Darkness’ Veuve Clicquot event – Curating SHOWstudio’s social media feed during Collections Coverage
- Assisting Art Director and Design Team in producing visual content for dazeddigital.com
- Supporting design team in research and development of creative concepts for clients including Balenciaga, Gucci, Whistles - Organising and developing internal archive
– Writing online fashion features on GLAMOUR.pl – Reporting from A/W 2014/15 London Fashion Week
– Working alongside Fashion Director and Fashion Editors – Interviews including J.W. Anderson, William Klein, Giles Deacon and Zuza Bijoch – Being part of a team for A/W 2013/2014 London Fashion Week – Introducing interns into their roles – Researching and designing mood boards for fashion editorials – Communicating with brands, showrooms and model agencies – Assisting in fashion shoots (including Kelly Osbourne and Next Polish Top Model TV series) – Researching shopping pages
– Visual merchandising in the brand’s showroom – Assisting production manager during manufacture visits – Organising the archive – Labelling, packaging and shipping to clients including Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom
– Writing features on art and fashion history
– Running 4-hour classes in water colour painting and drawing in various techniques – Preparing printed materials for students
First Class Honours
University of the Arts London awarded Filip's graduate project with the BA Prize for Innovation in Fashion Communication.