- COLLABORATION with @Gail Burstyn Life In Splatters ~ Fantastical Creatures & DiptychsFew weeks ago I spoke with @Gail Burstyn Life In Splatters and ask her, if she wants to do a collaboration with me and she agreed. I want to try one of "her" techniques and she will do one of "mine". I started with a plan to do a Great big shmear, but I ended up with Fantastical creature.
- Marble bloom ~ Pouring on plastic cups ~ Decoration ideas ~ Fluid art ~ #StayCreativeI have a lot of different plastic cups and I decided to some decoration pieces for my bathroom. I tried to pour on the plastic cups with different techniques and finally I found one that I really like. I will call this pouring technique Marble bloom ;) COLOURS: - Boesner titanium white - Windsor & Newton permanent green middle - Pebeo iridescent precious gold - Pebeo iridescent green yellow - Cadence metallic antique bronze - Artist's loft metallic cobalt blue All this paints are mixed with Bo
- Deep Sea ~ SPLIT CUP pour ~ Fluid art painting ~ #StayCreative ~ Fiona ArtFor this Deep Sea fluid art painting I used split cup with three chambers and I add only black in the middle one, to create more negative space. I'm in love with this painting, because I like the composition, colours and details. TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour MATERIAL: - 12x20 inch canvas - Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium - Split cup - Cake spinner - Palete knife COLOURS: - Boesner black - Atist's loft metallic cobalt blue - Amsterdam blue turquoise - Cadence Dora metallic menthol - Peb
- My BEST SPLIT CUP pour ever! ~ Different shaped split cup ~ Acrylic pour paintingI'm really happy, because I did my best split cup pour ever. I used different shaped split cup and I think that I have more control. TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour, Straight pour, Spin art MATERIAL: - 10x10 inch canvas - Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium - Cake spinner - Palete knife - Split cup Link to SPLIT CUP and NEW FLOWER SHAPPED CUPS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ledbfg/?sec... Use this Discount code at checkout to get 15% off all cups! The code is FIONA15 COLOURS: - Amsterdam permane
- Split cup pour on rectangular canvas ~ Acrylic pouring technique ~ Fluid art ~ Paint #WithMeI had an idea, how to do kind of landscape painting with a split cup on rectangular canvas, but of course it didn't work as I hopped. :D I still like the final result, but when I re-watch my video, I should probably stop tilting before, because I probably over stretched it. :O And big Thank you to my son @Amadej Medija - Drčar for making me this lovely Intro :D TECHNIQUE: Split cup pour, Straight pour, Spin art MATERIAL: - 12x16 inch canvas - Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium - Cake spi
- 3 cups STRAIGHT POUR over the CUP BOTTOM ~ Acrylic pour painting ~ Paint #WithMeI did SIX CUPS straight pour over CUP BOTTOM few days ago and I decided to try again, but only with three cups. I must say, that I really like this one, because I did center a little different and it looks much better. MATERIAL I USED: - 12x12 inch canvas - Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium - Flower shaped desert cup - Wooden skewer - Palete knife - Torch COLOURS I USED: - Boesner white for flow extender - Amsterdam greenish blue - Mamieri blue ultramarine - Arties colours cadmium red
+ View all
I consider myself as a experimental artist. I just like to experiment with different techniques and materials and share my findings to others. Thats how we all grow as artists and peoples. I hope we will continue this adventure together and learn from each other. Hugs from sLOVEnia.