I am a very experienced, innovative and respected photographer and art director. For over 20 years, I have enjoyed a highly creative career, shooting the great the good and the glittery around the world. My fashion shoots and portraits for both corporate and editorial clients have broken the mould and created new visual narratives. I have become renowned for mastering the dreaded “group shot” - no group too large or diverse, no location too cluttered or crazy! My clients come to me for stylish, vibrant, energetic, and sometimes irreverent images. My project #MotherWorks celebrates the lives of the UK's working mums, the women who hold the economy up with one hand and a baby with the other. It gives the businesses who host the exhibition a unique opportunity to represent and recognise their working mothers and the enormous, unsung contribution they make. The exhibition has been shown in the Houses of Parliament for International Women’s Day 2020, was part of the London Design Trail and The Royal Photographic Society's 100 Heroines exhibition and has appeared in many workplaces and community spaces. Hadley Freeman, Guardian columnist wrote about and appears in the exhibition and book. There were articles in The Telegraph for IWD 2020 and in Marcommnews. I have been a regular contributor to Vogue since 2004 and worked on the seminal Observer Life Magazine with Wayne Ford and Jennie Ricketts. Other clients include: Arts Council England, Cancer Research, Elle, Elle Deco, EMI, ES Magazine, Esquire, Gina Shoes, Guardian Weekend, Harpers' Bazar, Hugo Boss, Ikea, Marie Claire, Marie Curie, MGM, Mix Mag, MoJo, Nivea, Plan International, Q, Select, Standard Life, Tatler, The Telegraph, Telegraph magazine, Terrence Higgins Trust, Thames and Hudson, Time Out, Universal Music and many more.
- #CorporateQueerI am so excited to launch #CorporateQueer, a new exhibition and spectacular event to celebrate Pride in The City of London this September. I will be photographing some wonderful LGBTQ+ people and allies from the corporate world and presenting their photographs and stories with the help of Mazars UK and some other (soon to be announced) wonderful sponsors.
- Group ShotsWhether it's in the boardroom or round the bonfire a good group shot communicates so much about a group of people, their relationships with each other the way they project themselves and their work. A misspent youth as a stand-up comedian gave me some excellent skills for getting the attention of large groups of people and then entertaining them enough to keep it. From persuading the lovely women in Marie Claire's “Bottom Monologue” to take all their clothes off and lighting the very talented P
- Summers here and the time is right for...A glorious day shooting the brilliant new indie pop band Healyum in Margate. Check out their music here. A great band to work with, they have loads of creative ideas and stylish energy. And I got to combine my best skills: portraiture, fashion, group shots and headshots all in one shoot.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2021, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars from underrepresented gender identities – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams wit209
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything49
- Mothers of InventionComplete branding for Mothers of Invention, a female-led creative collective dedicated to changing the way women are represented within media and advertising. They work with innovative entrepreneurs, brands and organisations who value progress, creativity and gender equality. MoI are passionate about connecting with women and telling their stories.
- Portrait Photography
- Group Work
- Event Collaborating
- Art Direction
- Community Art
- Exhibition Coordinating
- Pubic Speaking