I'm a Stylist and Assistant in a multitude of areas: Interiors, Lifestyle, Fashion and Art Department. I have a years experience in Costume for Netflix. Owner of cinc.earth.
- Mr Porter: How To Nail The Holidays With Mr Brett GelmanDOP: @edwardgibbs_dop Edit: @giuliaperuzzotti_editor Styling by: @otterjezamin Words by: @liligoks Photography by: @paolozerbini Art Direction by: @jacopomaria Grooming by: @louboxy Prop styling: @splaisant Prop styling assistant: @floraleahy Produced by: @mariebelmoh
- The Northern Youth Fashion ShowA fashion show exhibiting 100 looks, promoted diversity through it's designers, garments and models. The Northern Youth's ethos was to celebrate talent in the North of England, merging the varying aesthetics of each designer. The show opened with a talk and Q&A by host Anna Wintour. Through this event we raised £30,000 for refugee charities Xavier Project and Refugee Action York.
Projects credited in
- You Me Bum Bum TrainYou Me Bum Bum Train is the cult phenomenon created by Kate Bond and Morgan Lloyd - where participants are thrown into a visceral, immersive, Kafka-esque world. ____________ ‘You might call “You Me Bum Bum Train” the ride of a lifetime - only that would be underselling it.' (Variety Nov 2015) 'Overheated reviews are, of course, a staple in theatre. This is the rare case when the hype is deserved.' (the Economist, Nov 2015) ‘This smash hit gives a whole new dimension to the idea of immersive the
Co Events ManagerThe Northern Youth
- York, United KingdomFreelance
The Northern Youth Fashion Show II: Final Threads continued to celebrate the creative talent in the UK, and raise money for Mind York. For this show, we attempted to exhibit one common characteristic amongst the involved creatives: their process. Rough edges, unfinished stitches, mid-process research and thoughts were all pulled from the studio, blended together and thrown onto our catwalk. The event began with a talk by Clair Hughes on class conflict and gendered etiquette through the wide cultural meanings behind the history of hats, with her recently published book on the topic. This was followed by a talk on the curation of Balenciaga's summer exhibition at the V&A by Cassie Davies-Strodder. Working alongside another Events Manager, I helped run meetings, run our plans through health and safety, organise the backstage on the day and fulfil general Events Manager duties.
Deputy Creative DirectorThe Northern Youth
- York, United KingdomFreelance
The Northern Youth is a network of young creatives celebrating and uniting all talent living and studying in the North. The Northern Youth Fashion Show was their first event, raising money for Mind York, and hosted by Anna Wintour. I was involved with a team of four Creative and Deputy Creative Directors, in charge of strategic creative planning including branding and logo design, and styling 100 looks for the event. The aim of the fashion show was to showcase the artistic genius of fashion students in the North. The Northern Youth's branding originated from an appreciation of Northern soul, a movement that expressed diversity and creativity in the consolidation of the era’s youth. It is from the Northern soul aesthetic that the brand’s embroidered badge logo originates, aphorism “Keep The Faith” (particularly in our current climate), as well as it’s collaborative ethos.
+ Show more
- Stage Management
- Event Management
- Creative Direction
- Creative Writing