You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Completing a degree in Product and Furniture Design BA (HONS) at Kingston University, I have obtained strong design and product awareness and at the same time built confidence in strong communication and organisational skills. I am able to use my initiative whether working along or as a team. Since then I have continued to build on my skill set, working in a variety of roles including editorial, event/shoot production and design, visualisation, PR and marketing on both a print and digital level. I am looking to further develop my skills and bring a helpful and positive atmosphere to an established company.
- Styling and merchandising manager for product display in the showroom/online - Content management for social media platforms and website - Logistics and planning for events such as 100% Design - Liaising with interior designers and publications for loans and sales
- Creating online marketing strategies for design clients - Content management for social media platforms - Styling and merchandising manager for product display in store/online - Basic training in SEO and website upkeep - Editorial writing and writing for press release - Sourcing content and blogging - Events management
- Styling assistant on photo-shoots - Product sourcing - Managing press loans and logistics - Editorial contributions - Creating strong relationships with press - Working with design team for stories online
- Visualisation/design of events and photo shoots - Ensuring all runs smoothly before during and after event - Logistics and account management
- Website editing and up-keep - Writing and blogging - Planning and assisting with events across London - Sales and visual merchandising
- Managing coverage - Editing press releases - Assistance at events and photo shoots - Social media management and research
- Complete management of Dezeen Jobs and Design Watch Store - Writing and managing the layout of small stories for the site and newsletter - SEO across the website - Organisation/styling of events - Researching design content - Managing sales/accounts
Final Result - 2:1
Final result - Distinction
Fine Art - B Design Technology - B English Literature - B General Studies - B