Projects credited in
- Rag'n'Bone Man - CrossfireStarring Marli Siu as Tanya Louis Cunningham as Rob Crew Producer - Charley Packham Producer - Ollie Deacon Director - Jack Turner 1st AD - Carlotta Beck Peccoz 1st AD (Day 2) - Olly Ginelli DOP - Adam Singodia B-Cam - Graham Boonzaaier Focus Puller - Oliver Pearson 2nd AC - Matthew Wilson Gaffer - Kian Altmann Spark - Tomás Canelas Casting Director - Ella Holmes Art Director - Wyndham Harris Art Department - Selina Abdul Kareem Art Department - Laura Treharne Art Department - Joshanne Dar Art
- MILOŠ - FULL MOONAn ode to the moon, by Miloš Karadaglić. A classical guitar arrangement of Ludovico Einaudi's 'Full Moon'. PRODUCTION CO - ORILLO FILMS ASSISTANT PRODUCER - EDEN MITCHELL DIRECTOR - JACK TURNER DOP - RICHARD O'HARE GIMBLE OP - STEVEN LEE SINCLAIR 1ST AC - MARCOS SHEPHARD GAFFER - JAMIE LEGGE SPARK - JORDAN CLARKE DRONE PILOT - WILL GLOVER DRONE GIMBAL OP - JAMES FRANCE POST PRODUCER - AISLING ANTHONY EDITOR - JAMES UMPLEBY EDIT ASSIST - APRIL NORFOLK COLOURIST - FRANCIS QURESHI RUNNER - IMOGEN
- FARFETCH AW20Video director: Martin Senyszak Creative & production: FARFETCH Models: Javielis Gonzalez & Babacar N'doye (concrete set) Niko Riam & Hidetatsu Takeuchi (pink set) Set design: Max Bellhouse Stylist: Ola Ebiti Make-up: Ammy Drammeh Hair: Mark Francome Painter Music: Casey Spillman Colour grade: Francis Qureshi at Okay Studio
+ Show more
Digital Film ColouristWarner Music Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Colour grades on a variety of music videos such as "Maybe California" & "All Your Friends" for artist's "The Snuts" working with director duo Ronan Corrigan & Hope Kemp and cinematographer Adam Singodia (Maybe California). Along with other notable warner music videos for "GRIFF", pending release, 2020.
- Davinci Resolve
- Colour Correction
- Colour Grading
- Short Films
- Film Post-production
- Video Postproduction
- Camera Work
MA Digital Effects (Colour Grading & Pipeline)National Film and Television School (NFTS)
- Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
Beginning with a deep dive into current film and episodic post production technologies and pipelines the MA DFX course at NFTS bares the responsibility for colour grading and finishing the wide range of fiction, documentary, science and natural history films, television and commercial projects the school produces over a two year period. Using the latest equipment and technology, or their initiative to find a creative solution, students work on a variety of NFTS productions, as well as departmental exercises and cross disciplinary workshops.
BA Fine ArtChelsea School of Art
- London, United Kingdom
A creatively diverse course exploring fine art my practices centred around moving image, sculpture & technology. Themes of my work included exploring and defining non-places, transient space, and the study of transcendental filmmaking.