You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Reported to the senior designers, design manager and brand founder. • Research, theme development and trend analysis for the forthcoming season. • Attended Trend and fabric sourcing trips to Première Vision Paris. • Collaborating with design and production team members to create a minimum of four collections yearly. • Designing multi-product including separates and playsuits but with particular focus on Going out Dresses. • Creating and completing design specification packs, using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. • Assisting in all aspects of look book creation such as location scouting, model casting and art and beauty direction of the shoot. • Individually, I worked on a project in collaboration with the stylists of the popular UK girl group The Saturdays where I created performance looks during their “Greatest Hits” tour.
• Reported to the senior designers, design manager and brand founder. • Admin duties such as preparing line sheets and presentation materials for buying appointments. • Creating product descriptions for the garments on the website, as well as editing copy for customer subscription emails and publishing. • Set up and ran the THREE FLOOR Pinterest account as well as updating other platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, as well as creating images and text to be sent out in weekly customer subscription emails. • Attending sample fittings and design meetings, documenting changes efficiently to be passed on to the production and sampling teams in China, as well as providing input/feedback where necessary. • Assisting with photoshoot preparation such as planning the most time-efficient shoot order, ensuring all pieces are present and shoot ready, as well as being on hand to dress models and do any running. • Retouching imaged when needed.
• Scanning sample stock in and out of Sample for internal company use, picking and packing, dispatch, returns and location to sample room. • Ensuring garments were in good condition when returned from PR, Photography and Editorial usage. • Unpacking new samples as well as assisting in booking in new deliveries from vendors. • Upkeep of sample room and sample stock- keeping the area tidy and secure. • Admin duties such as liaising with Distribution Centre and other departments within the company. Keeping track of garments by making graphs using Excel.
• Worked for a short time at Desigual honed customer service skills. • Worked frequently in Women’s, Men’s and Kids sections, helping customers to find what they wanted. • As the shop was new, helped to stock the shop from scratch which was a challenging, but rewarding experience in team building. • The prices are quite expensive, so sales technique was crucial to make profit. My fashion knowledge helped extensively with this task.
• Was involved in all duties as a multifunctional member of staff, such as checking screens, preparing screens, keeping the cinema presentable. Main work was in customer facing roles like working in concessions, bar and at the box office. • The many roles undertaken in working there, sometimes all at the same time, have increased my adaptability.
• Worked in all sections of the shop; womenswear, menswear, footwear and as part of the delivery team. Quite confident in all of these areas. • Developed sales techniques from working on the shop floor, approaching customers in need of help and helping them with tasks such as putting outfits together or searching for a particular item. Till trained and this is often part of the job responsibility, as well as working at the fitting rooms. • Learnt to become flexible, taking on whatever roles are made available and gaining from each of these.