You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• To be the focal point of contact and liaison between the senior managers and internal and external contacts • Manage and schedule calendar appointments to support the senior managers deliver results. • Assist in the planning of national and international business trips, adhering to expenses policy and processes. • Assist in ensuring all relevant paperwork is available for meetings/conferences to facilitate and efficient and effective process. • Raise purchase orders on SAP and manage the payment of invoices in a timely manner to ensure they are paid accurately and at the appropriate time. • Provide cover for other Executive or Personal Assistants in their absence. • Build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people both inside and outside the organisation and work co-operatively with other team members and other divisions to support an effective and efficient office. • Record and process expense claims, having the confidence to question any items that exceed policy. • Manage all IT requests for senior managers to ensure any new starters are setup for their first day. • Manage holiday and sickness records for the team to ensure accurate records are maintained.
• Answering telephones, acting as gatekeeper for the CEO and first point of contact for clients and customers • Ordering lunches and equipment for Board meetings and booking restaurants • Running a variety of Personal and Business errands in addition to maintaining the Boardroom diary • Assisting in the organisation of company events and company re-branding, conducting technical research for existing and new companies • Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, checking company email address, updating websites and tracking staff holiday and sickness • Photocopying, printing, scanning, data entry and filing • Ordering couriers, stationery and refreshments, reducing costs by 10% by introducing a new company
• Carrying out a range of administrative and clerical duties, contributing to the efficient operation of a busy building services office • Making travel and accommodation arrangements as well as providing general engineering assistance and support • Preparing correspondence and maintaining updated letter index forms and inputting accurate invoicing data • Collating and maintaining personnel data, general documentation and the complaints register in addition to compiling tender and associated health and safety information • Managing all archiving activities and maintaining technical library resources as well as maintaining a number of databases and updating contact lists • Liaising with head office regarding stock control/ordering and accident records in addition to downloading and managing Operations and Maintenance data • Responsible for digital camera issue and maintenance as well as download of images in addition to compiling and issuing CD-R/DVD resources and contract drawings
• Working in a busy recruitment consultancy organising and co-ordinating interview schedules, liaising between clients and candidates and dealing with all associated correspondence • Supporting both the Executive and Research teams in periods of work overflow as well as providing comprehensive administrative support for Executive Consultants, including diary management, travel arrangements, arranging meetings and correspondence • Building and maintaining excellent professional relationships with candidates and clients, ensuring the delivery of a responsive, efficient and professional service • Dealing efficiently with incoming calls as well as organising prompt invoice payment and contributing to the preparation of briefing documents for candidates
• Raising purchase orders for a range of products and services including works orders, stationery supplies, employing temporary staff and any vehicle related equipment • Organising monthly staff mileage forms, quarterly mobile phone bills, banking cheques and efficiently processing petty cash claims • Preparing correspondence and issuing relevant documentation to customers as required as well as maintaining databases and carrying out financial processes at year end on internal accountancy software • Reconciling customer statements and staff timesheets as well as processing invoices to ensure prompt payment and supporting colleagues during periods of work overflow