An award-winning marketing professional and passionate foodie operating in the hospitality industry, with a proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns for a variety of premium and luxury hotel, bar and restaurant brands. Expertise that spans relaunch & reopening marketing strategies, marketing plans (short term/long term), partnership management, communications, brand development, event planning, digital marketing (website, social media, paid campaigns) and all things creative (design, content curation, photography & videography).
- ReBrandingThe Brief: To become a natural urban kitchen in the heart of Piccadilly, offering a casual and wholesome dining experience which ultimately drives revenue through to Le Meridien Piccadilly. The comfortable environment provides a hideaway from London’s hectic West End which leaves visitors feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and wanting to come back again for the same relaxed experience. The Space: The space will take the form of a botanical garden and this theme will be reflected across all touch
- A Subcultural StudyWhat is the enduring appeal of rave culture and can it be considered a subculture? A study into the UK’s biggest youth culture in order to establish how it has become a lasting legacy and whether or not it should be ‘considered’ authentic in today’s society. “Young men with shaved heads and pigtails, stripped to the waist, are executing vaguely oriental hand movements. Freeze-framed by strobes in clouds of dry ice, revivalist hippies and mods are swaying in the maelstrom. Rastas, ragga girls, ra
- Higher State of ConsciousnessA freelance styling project I undertook at UCA in collaboration with a final year photography student. This work explores the altered states of consciousness through the medium of Fine Art Fashion Photography and has references to the Bible, seen through the eyes of the contemporary man. It visualises some of the latest experiences regarding the "Forbidden Fruit" and its presence in the western world.
- Crysalis ‘Lace Effects’ ExhibitionThis was a freelance project I was chosen to represent my university for at La Cité internationale de la Dentelle et de la Mode de (The City of Lace Museum) in Calais, France. I was appointed Event Manager to organise a one day launch event on Saturday 5th October 2013 in conjunction with the launch of the new static Crysalis ‘Lace Effects’ Exhibition. The exhibition consists of 40 artists work, 20 of those are UCA staff and students from my university. For more information of the Crysalis Proj
- White Label ProjectWhite Label Project is a brand and business venture I started up in collaboration with a graphic designer. I work as part of a Creative Collective team with one other person who manages all of the design aspect for White Label Project. My main job role for White Label Project is to look after the promotion of the brand which includes the website content, the blog and all of the social media platforms. I come up with creative concepts and organise all of the photoshoots and visual promotion for t
+ Show more
Brand ManagerMarriott International
Lead brand marketing initiatives across Europe to build awareness and position global brand strategy. Provide marketing support for over 160 hotels across Europe, including new openings and renovations. Manage creative and media agencies to develop marketing campaigns and ensure brand standards are met in marketing communications. Led the roll-out new global brand visual identity, localising marketing assets and implementing updated brand collateral across 96 European hotels. Work closely with cross-functional global and continent team to develop strategic initiatives that drive brand awareness and top-line performance in Europe. Activate brand partnerships through exclusive experiences and innovative programming, including the launch of key brand partner Manchester United. Create media briefs for paid marketing initiatives, including the launch of Marriott Hotel’s Let Your Mind Travel campaign which generated 94m+ impressions to date. Successfully pulled through the Sheraton brand transformation to first hotel in Europe and supported with the renovation and reopening event.
Senior Marketing ExecutiveMarriott International
London, United KingdomFull Time
Developed and implemented innovative 360° marketing campaigns for multiple hotel, bar and restaurant brands in the UK & Ireland. Responsible for driving and executing fully-integrated marketing strategies across all paid, owned and earned channels. Successfully led the rebrand and relaunch of two bar and restaurant outlets, generating a revenue increase of 15% year over year. Played a pivotal role in roll-out of new meetings and events packages across 5 London hotels with the implementation of a fully-integrated marketing strategy. Collaborated with cross-discipline teams on strategic initiatives with key accountability for driving return on investment. Effectively negotiated partnership agreements for various bar and restaurant activations, including the launch of a new afternoon tea concept which generated a revenue increase of 900% year over year. Worked closely with external design and production agencies to curate high quality and engaging content and marketing materials.
+ Show more
- Market Research
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Content
- Creative Direction
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Management
- Art Direction
- Budget Management
- Live Music
- Brand Partnerships
- Data Analysis
- Web Development
- Photographic Direction
- Band Management
- Copywriting Skills
- Social Media Management
- Brand Strategy
BA(Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion First Class Honours DegreeUniversity for the Creative Arts
- London, United Kingdom
Modules: Style Past, Present and Future, Styling Identity, Fashion Publications, PR & Social Media, Fashion Film, Industry Awareness, Innovation for Industry Final Major Project: White Label Project Dissertation: What is the enduring appeal of rave culture and can it be considered a subculture? A study into the UK’s biggest youth culture in order to establish whether or not it should be ‘considered’ authentic in today’s society.
2018 Outlet Concept Activation AwardMarriott InternationalRecognised for the successful rebrand and relaunch of Maskelyne & Cooke Bar at Le Meridien Piccadilly.