Strategic and conceptual lead creative for live and virtual experiences. I'm interested in using technology grounded in humanity and empathy to engage, inspire, and open up new ways of thinking. Often leaning on my multidisciplinary background to explore and expand innovative solutions that aren't necessarily what's expected. I have over 10 years’ experience in immersive and brand experiences, my work highly influenced by my earlier career in theatre, with storytelling and human behaviour at the forefront of all creative thinking. I am always looking to collaborate with new and inspiring people, and available for freelance and contract work - please get in touch.
- LEAD CREATIVE, FACEBOOK Planetarium Des Stories was a participatory public installation created for Facebook, in collaboration with Volontiers agency at Paris' Nuit Blanche festival 2018. The installation brought to life experiences of the festival, through a co-created generative film of shared Facebook Stories from across the city, paired with an immersive soundscape and projected animation. The installation celebrated both the creativity of the festival and those engaging with it througho
- ATOMIC BLONDE VIP SCREENING // ART DIRECTION An experiential VIP screening of Universal Picture's movie Atomic Blonde at Village Underground, London. August 2017. Taking inspiration from the film's setting in Berlin 1989, the space was designed with the imagery of the Berlin wall in mind, with dressing evocative of the city's underground club scene growing at that time. Created in collaboration with agency Eleven Fifty Five and lighting designers Woodroffe Bassett, with construction by Make It London and additional scenic by Christopher Anthony of the Made You Look collective. Photos courtesy of Eleven Fifty Five.
Projects credited in
- Make It London recently made some banners for the 2019 United Nations Climate Action Summit in New York City. These banners were printed with eco-friendly inks onto Lucia, a 100% recycled polyester fabric with embroidered badges and coloured bias binding trims. If you check out the United Nations Instagram you’ll see portraits of influential leaders and speakers alongside these banners…
Creative, Experience Design TeamFacebook
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Working in-house and as a consultant, responsible for experiential creative and strategy for top tier global marketing events, developing strategic and creative direction for experience design within the consumer marketing sector.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Set Design
- Commercial Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Set Build
- Creative Research
- Brand Strategy
- Concepting Ideas
- Creative Consultancy
- Art Direction