I'm a Graphic Designer and Illustrator from the UK, with a passion for Fashion, Arts & Culture. Currently looking for freelance/full-time opportunities in London. If you’re interested in my work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- King’s cross pond was a public space project developed on a site north of the railway station. It was set open to the public. Illustrations reflect the written content and communicate how as an experiential design, the pond can be beneficial to people’s well-being, escaping from problems in everyday life.
- Paradise Garage is a Queer Fashion collection by Biria Carr, designed for young gay men to express their sexual desire and identity authentically. Named after the historic nightclub, Paradise Garage, in New York City (1977–87). It focused on music and dancing, rather than verbal communication. Being a very sensual experience, like Fashion, clothing played a big role in expressing a gay man’s sexuality. Different garments are worn to signify sexual preference and spark conversation. This collec
- Brighton Festival is an annual celebration of the arts across Brighton & Hove. I was lucky enough to support their lead designer and marketing team throughout the campaign and festival. Every year a Guest Director is appointed to help programme the festival. This years’ Guest Director was artist David Shrigley, best known for his satirical work on daily life. Brighton Festival’s brand guidelines were re-created David Shrigley style, as part of the festivals’ campaign. Using these guidelines,
- Build Brighton Dome is a fund-raising campaign, to restore and maintain the Brighton Dome Concert Hall and Venue, run by non-profit Arts organisation, Brighton Dome and Brighton Festival. Using elements from the campaign’s visual identity, I created a campaign video and other animations to help support and promote the Build Brighton Dome campaign. Music: Another Man, by Bobbie Johnson: bobbiejohnson.bandcamp.com Content credits: Photos/videos of Miss Represented: Lauren Joy Kennett Festival v
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Social Campaigns
- Editorial Design
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Layout Design
Best advertisements for satirical Fashion magazine - FAUX' George was the winner of a competition to design the front cover of our satirical fashion magazine. His entry was highly creative, reflected the tone of the magazine and answered the brief well. We were very impressed with George's work and professionalism. ' - Sarah Weigold, Designer at Hubbub UK.