I'm George Ripton and I’m a designer, illustrator and all round creative based in London. Throughout my career to date I have picked up a wealth of experience, and an impressive skillset through working in different environments, stretching from in-house roles to agency and freelance roles., working in digital e-commerce sectors through to the print and advertising industry. Throughout my many years as a designer I have been fortunate enough to work with some fantastic clients. Audi, Visa, Nike, NBA, McLaren, Top Gear, ITV and JP Morgan to name just a few. Aside from these, I've been lucky enough to work on full scale rebrands, huge result driven campaigns, digital design in all forms, along with site launches in multiple countries, print design through global markets and many more exciting ventures. More recently I have also created my own brand, kre-eyt. The idea behind this was to celebrate and promote the sometimes unheralded, yet super talented creatives spread across the globe. Our aim was not just to identify these individuals but to give them a platform to showcase their work. We wanted to form a real creative and culturally diverse hub of talent, building a brand full of ideas, personality and ambition. We have amassed a hugely talented group of creatives, each bringing their own unique vision and background, with nationalities ranging from South America across the globe to Asia, with a collective Instagram following of almost 400k, multiple award winners including d&ad pencil holders, and disciplines ranging from 2d, 3d, tattoo and street artists through to animators and designers, each has contributed a unique piece of artwork that can be purchased on our website, to find out more about the brand head on over to our site here - https://www.kre-eyt.com
- MIFA 2019The Official Panini Sticker book is released for every major International football tournament and has proven to be a massively popular hobby for fans of all ages. However, the 2019 Womens World Cup sticker book only features 17 players from each squad, when in fact, squads include 23 players. So the MIFA project aims to illustrate every player that is a part of their world cup squad, but not part of the sticker book. The project encourages top artists from around the globe to take one player e
- Stevenage - Fight NightFight Night illustrations and artwork created for Stevenage Football Club to promote the “King Of Herts” show promoted by Frank Warren and BT Sport and held at The Lamex Stadium, Stevenage. The show featured Billy Joe Saunders in his successful world title bout along with a stellar undercard including Olympic medalist Joe Joyce. The assets formed part of the social media campaign to promote the fight and was also shared by Billy Joe Saunders and Frank Warren themselves.
- Ronnie Henry - TestimonialSpecial edition illustration created for Stevenage Football Club to celebrate Ronnie Henry reaching 500 appearances for the club. The illustration features a half and half shirt, split between his debut jersey and the most recent version worn in his 500th game. The artwork was presented to Ronnie during half time and was also used across social media and as the front cover of the programme. Note front cover and background of it not designed by me, I just supplied the illustration.
- Tommy B ft DevlinCover artwork for rising UK music talent Tommy B’s fourth single - Come out my way, featuring Devlin. Tommy B is a grime MC hailing from Essex. The 19 year old is known for his fast flows and tricky lyricism. Making regular appearances on stations like Rinse FM & BBC Radio 1 Xtra, Tommy B has secured his place as one of the most exciting talents in the new generation of Grime, being labelled the “next Devlin” and receiving praise by legends of the scene such as JME.
+ View all
Senior Graphic DesignerDCT8
London, United KingdomFull Time
I'm currently employed as the senior designer for full service global media agency DCT8. We create beautifully crafted, storytelling content for our clients on a global level. With the customer experience at the forefront of everything we do, our content has seen some of the highest customer engagement. Alongside this we continue to deliver benchmark smashing media campaigns, with a multichannel approach, resulting in fully-integrated creative media campaigns. Some of our core accounts include McLaren Automotive, Genesis and Hyundai, whilst working closely with the BBC, Top Gear and many other market leading brands. We are continually pushing boundaries with our creative content, whilst helping to grow and evolve each of the brands on a global level, to each clients specific needs and tailored audience.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I was employed as a creative designer at leap, previously known as loveurope, who are the UK's leading independent creative services agency in their 30th year of operation. Leap work in collaboration with agencies, directly with brand advertisers and in partnership with the professional marketing community to produce great work across all media platforms. They have an integrated team of 120+ creatives, language and culture consultants, film and image makers, digital technologists, content producers, as well as production and print experts. As an agency leap have enjoyed great success and industry recognition over the past 30 years including 6 associated D&AD awards, 4 Creative Circles, various Campaign Press Awards, 1 ANNA, 1 WEBBY (New York) and a Cannes Gold. Again, in my time at leap I picked up some awesome experience whilst working both as part of a team and alone spearheading a variety of projects. I was fortunate enough to have an extremely varied workload meaning I was constantly testing myself and constantly developing my skills. I worked with clients such as the NBA, Nike, Visa, Santander, Rolls Royce, Audi and JP Morgan in my time along with a host of others.
+ Show more
- Corporate Identity
- Print Design
- Brand Identity
- Print Campaigns
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design
- Wacom Tablet
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Abobe Illustrator
- Abode Premiere
- Vector Illustration