A creatively minded Graphic Designer and Illustrator based in Birmingham. I am a passionate individual who enjoys different parts of design from branding, packaging design and advertisement. Mainly focusing on lifestyle, I have created work for food, drink, clothing and the cosmetics sectors. These area’s really interest me from a designer’s point of view mostly due to the fact that we see these items in our everyday life and can be such a huge part of a person’s routine and lifestyle.
- The Vintage WayFor this project I have created a make-up brand called 'The Vintage Way' which is inspired by 60s song lyrics. The lyrics are 'A girl with Kaleidoscope eyes', 'Down your velvet skin' and 'I got my lipstick and my mirror...'. As I love make up and the 60s I thought that I would merge the two. I have created the branding and social media advertisements as well as 6 different packaging for lipstick, lipgloss, mascara, eyeshadow, blusher and bronzer.
- 36 Days of TypeThese are my creations for the 36 Days of Type. I have been using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects to create these designs. I found majority of the fonts on Adobe Fonts and I created the rest using Adobe Illustrator. I challenged myself to only use a font that begins with the letter that I am designing for that day.
- Happiness ProjectThis project is all about Happiness. Travelling and exploring is something that makes me happy so I decided to base this project on that. I have surrounded this project around the airline Flybe*, so I have rebranded them as well as created posters and social media ads. My target audience is people aged 21-25 who has just graduated and wanted to travel after their hard work. The cities I focused on were New York, Athens, Rome and Osaka because when I did my research these were some peoples favour
Children's Book IllustrationAuris Tech
- Birmingham, United KingdomFreelance
I worked with Auris Tech Limited to illustrate a childrens book ‘Joshua Bakes his Mother a Cake’. This went on to feature on their new app ‘Fonetti’ which is designed to support childrens literacy. This was a great opportunity to work within a strict timeframe and get a commercial project completed to the highest standard.
Graphic DesignerCoventry University
- Coventry, United KingdomPart Time
I am a Graphic Designer for the environmental team at Coventry University. I create animations, posters, stickers and logos to help encourage people around the university to look after the campus. I work with the team to identify their needs and help them fulfil their sustainabiltity mission.
- Graphic Design
- Motion Graphics
- Digital Illustration
- Branding Design
- Branding Identity
- Packaging Design
- Brand Packaging
- Advertising Campaign
- Advertising Design
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop