You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A self-starting, highly motivated, business professional and able to work alone or as part of a team A former Fashion student Graduate, I enjoy working in the fashion industry as well as Fashion being my passion. Fluent in both French and English, I am very ambitious and willing to learn more and grow in order to become the best I can be. I believe in only working in my field of interest as I will only give the best of myself, put a 110% in my work and grow both intellectually and personally. Strengths include high work standards, creativity, innovation and planned approach to project work, the ability to make rational judgments and share good advice. Fast learner and willing to train extensively for a position. I believe in making anything possible if willing to work hard at it. I run my own independent company working in the areas of design; fashion and interior and event management, along with my partner who have extensive experience in these field as well. Through project management and development, I bring people ideas to live making their and my dreams come true. I have great communication and office as well as an educational and professional background on sewing, pattern cutting, adobe offices and a lot of other fashion related as well as consulting and sales skills, through extensive intense training from my professional background.
Working at event such as London Fashion week and privately for designers such as • Vivienne Westwood • Mary Katrantzou, • Joseph • Jonathan Saunders • Jonathan Anderson • Stella McCartney
• Create and Design collections for industries and private clients • Organize Fashion shows, working for the BRIT award • Organize and decorate for corporate events in England, South Africa, Mauritius and India. • Interior design and private clients and overseas in South Africa • Understand and innovate ideas and events to meet client’s needs and purpose
• Ensure receipt, quantities, tagging, deliveries of products, articles, and supplies in a timely manner • Prepare new items to be displayed in collaboration with the sales team • Ensure replenishment is done hourly and accurately • Owner of stockroom organization and lead of the stock team • Control and supervise transfers and all other operations in a timely manner • Manage organization of stock in accordance with Gucci directives and procedures (style, size and colour) • Supervise the flow of goods between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of articles • Follow daily placement of items for sale, in line with articles available in stock • Plan and undertake inventory operations, and be a stakeholder in monitoring loss-prevention and unknown mark-downs • Communicate on a daily basis with article rotation managers, and propose remedial measures where necessary
Working for brands such as: • MaxMara • Joseph • Acting as a brand ambassador at all times. • Achieving and maximizing set sales targets. • Developing full product knowledge throughout the area. • Delivering exceptional customer service. • Building strong working relationships with the Fenwick team. • Giving relevant business feedback to MaxMara and Joseph personnel. • Delivering the brand visual standards while ensuring that stock levels are maintained to the required company standard
• Assisting with completing department AV and picture logs, updating databases and helping to keep digital files up to date • Working closely with the creative team to research and prep briefs • Working closely with the creative team to put together images and clips for presentations and other content • Assisting the Production team with production paperwork • Assisting on shoots as part of the team when required
• Guerlain: Brand Supervisor • Benefit: Brand Supervisor • Liberty: Sales Associate • House of Fraser: Perfume Consultant • Debenhams: Perfume Consultant
• Working at pace but delivering consistently against target?? • Project development • ?Matching skills applicant’s skills to jobs. ??????? • ?Fulfill recruitment needs by placing adverts, pre-screening candidates, conduct interviews and ensure compliance with the law?????? • ?Maintain close relationship with customers; fulfill positions as required ?????? • Maintain good relationship with workers ensuring their job satisfaction?? • ?Report to Branch manager ???????
• Keeping awareness of customer reviews and responding where appropriate • Liaising with marketing to understand promotional plans and marketing activity • Identifying and communicating potential improvements to reduce customer contacts
Fashion Design degree: 2.1 Main subjects studied: • Fashion Design • Textile • Art • Graphic • Design [Photoshop, in design, Illustrator, lightroom] • Pattern Cutting, sewing] • Contextual studies.
Level 4 Fashion design: Merit
Level 3 Art and Design: Fashion: Merit
English B Math B Science B French A* Fourteen GCSE and A Levels A*-C including English language, literature, mathematics, science, double science and French