I'm a London based creative video editor and filmmaker who has spent the last decade developing my passion in the visual arts, working across a number of industries including film, art, music and fashion, with clients Tate, Google, YouTube, Vice, Dazed, Mr Porter, Christie’s, Havas, Saatchi & Saatchi, M&C Saatchi, Unreasonable Studios, National Gallery, Frieze, Serpentine Gallery, Monocle, Craft Films, Dark Energy Films, My Brother Bob, Across The Pond. My works have been exhibited internationally in both gallery and festival circuit, including the Locarno International Film Festival, Vancouver International Film Festival, Ars Electronica Festival, Aesthetica Short Film Festival, Ann Arbor Film Festival and Uppsala International Short Film Festival. My latest short film recently won Best Sound Design in London and Best Experimental Film in Paris. instagram.com/giadaghiringhelli
- Exploring the Black AtlanticIn this four-part mini-series, writer and curator Ekow Eshun examines the rich and boundless ways in which artists have engaged with the concept of the Black Atlantic. More episodes here: https://www.tate.org.uk/art/art-terms/b/black-atlantic/exploring-the-black-atlantic
- Artist Fernando Palma Rodríguez – 'There's no room for ghosts' | TateOriginally trained as an engineer, the artworks of Fernando Palma Rodríguez blur the boundaries between nature, technology and art. In the words of the artist, "Nature has been replaced by the transistor". In this video, enter the artist's home and studio in Milpa Alta, formerly a separate rural community but now subsumed into the ever-expanding Mexico City. Rodríguez introduces us to his family, the Mexican landscape that is so influential to his work, and to his alter ego: the coyotl.
- The National Gallery 'Dance to the Music of Our Time'Presenting the work of four contemporary artists – Hetain Patel, Florence Peake, Zadie Xa and Benito Mayor Vallejo – 'Dance to the Music of Time' explores the relationship of storytelling and contemporary art through the use of movement, dance and choreography.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The invitationYouTube Social Impact came to us with a special ask — to tell an engaging and empowering story about Indian women in STEM for International Women’s Day. We saw it as an opportunity to help change the narrative and show a new perspective on parent-daughter relationships in India through a heartwarming short film.3
- Google Arts & Culture | We Wear Culture#WeWearculture is a project by Google Arts & Culture and it aims to discover the stories behind what we wear. Client: Google France Production Company: Across The Pond Creative Director: Robert Waddilove Creative: Kristen Steele Lewis Producer: Angelica Riccardi Edit: Giada Ghiringhelli
- Data 4 Good - Can big data solve big problems?In a time when "data" has become a sensitive concept to talk about, we partnered with the team at Google Cloud on a series of films that tell positive stories about Big Data. From early identification of Alzheimer's and tackling unemployment in South Africa to conserving wildlife around the world, our films focused on what's possible when innovation meets purpose. --- Executive Producers: Karen Crookes, Deborah Znaty Producers: Amanda Mesaikos (FPM, Harambee, ZSL), Sam Breen (ZSL) Creative: Roh5
- Natural History: The beautiful, the endangered, the dangerousGoing one step further than simply showing you natural history, this project from Google Arts & Cutlure enables you to actually experience it up close. We brought the idea to life in this launch film, a visual journey exploring the scale and diversity of a collection that brings you face to face with Jurassic giants and miniature marvels.
- ScoopScoop is a dramatically improved commute experience, giving co-workers and neighbors a convenient and enjoyable way to carpool. Credits: MANAGING DIRECTOR - JULIE COHEN HEAD OF PRODUCTION - TOM DORE EXEC PRODUCERS - KAREN CROOKES CREATIVES - ALEX HILL + ROHIT IYER PRODUCER - CHELSEA CHRISTER PM - JULIE TONDREAU DIRECTOR - DAVID MAHMOUDIEH DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY - HALYNA HUTCHINS 1ST AD - MICHAEL JORDAN 1st CAMERA ASSISTANT - SAM BLACK GAFFE - GORDON MCIVER KEY GRIP - NICHOLAS GOMEZ HAIR AND MAK
+ Show more
- Film/video Editing
- Art Direction
- Sound Design
- Abode Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Davinci Resolve