Branding & Marketing strategic planning in partnership with the Pink Group branding agency • Audience analysis, Competitor reviews, Proposition development, marketing communications mix, channels’ strategy, • Competitive pitching ExxonMobil Europe freelance client services- adam&eveDDB • Managed large scale multichannel pan-European campaigns development
• Created winning proposals and RFI/RFP responses and pitches for digital strategy projects • Organised and led discovery workshops & developed strategic plans, working closely with Planning and UX design teams • Managed Financial Services digital strategy projects: Barclays Retail Banking UK: Five year vision strategy Barclays Retail Banking West Europe: Website redesign using UX principals Worldpay Social Media strategy
• Business Lead for the HP EMEA 4million account driving the integrated marketing strategy and product launches • Managed two teams in London and Geneva developing multichannel B2B and B2C integrated campaigns • Responsible for budget, resources and account organic growth
• Developed and implemented pan-European CRM campaigns (acquisition, retention, new product launch) • Responsible for full financial management and control and business planning including identifying opportunities for account growth. • Built strong relationships/partnerships with multiple remote stakeholders – Central Clients, Regional Business Units and partner agencies
• Nestle: Led CRM program for Infant Nutrition (Direct Mailing & web site strategy) & expanded business within other Nestle departments. • Mattel: Led CRM program (Direct Mailing, interactive campaigns) for Fisher-Price infant & children toy brand and Barbie brand.
• Managed Real Time/ Event operations as part of top management team –Olympic & Paralympic Games- supervising approximately 200 people, workforce & contractors.
MSc in Management
Honours Degree in Law