I have always had a great passion and interest in design and in particular the design of themed environments. I have been lucky enough to design visitor attractions at some of the most popular leisure attractions in the world and this has been a wonderful experience, It is so energising to be able to channel your creative passion into a project and watch it become a reality. I am fully invested in the philosophy that 'optimism is infectious' and to be surrounded by a team of people who also share this philosophy is incredibly inspiring. I want to help make the world a more exciting place through the thrill of themed entertainment and see the love and passion that I put into my work be enjoyed by others. Being immersed in a story that provides escapism or brings back nostalgia is an incredible gift to give and the design world is one that I am honoured to be involved in.
- New Build Exterior - Architectural VisualisationA pre-visualisation 3D render of a new build produced to show what the completed houses will look like. This helps potential buyers to purchase their house from the plans rather than waiting for the build to be completed. It can also be used in the marketing material.
- Lego Design - Uniqlo CopenhagenWorking with Lego Certified Professional for Denmark - Caspar Bennedsen, we worked with Uniqlo to produce this design for their flagship Copenhagen store. The Lego portion of this project is in keeping with one of Denmark’s most famous brands Lego, as well as paying homage to Uniqlo’s routes from Japan with the strength of the Samurai. I was tasked with working with both Brickworks and Uniqlo to design this model. The photo credits go to @erniedenoob as well as Uniqlo.
- Emirates Air Line Advertising ConceptWorking with Sneaky Peak and Theme 3, I produced a series of visuals to promote a very unique advertising concept for one of their clients - The Emirates Air Line. The concept involves replacing a cable car with a large interactive promotional item. For more information on the project please see Sneaky peaks website here: https://sneakypeak.co/
- Clarks Shoe - Fabrication DrawingsFabricate London Ltd hired me to produce a series of fabrication CAD drawings for the manufacture of their show for the regents Street window of the flagship Clarks store. I was also tasked with producing installation instruction drawings for the project. The photos are courtesy of Gemma Balmford at retail-focus.co.uk
- David Guetta & Showtek - Your Love - Lyric VideoWhilst working with Visualisation studio - Eyespop I helped create this lyric video for David Guetta’s collaboration track with Showtek for ‘Your Love’. The video hit over one million views inside its first week of release in June 2018. My role in the project was to complete the UVW mapping and unwrapping. In addition to this I created some of the layout geometry. The video is available here: https://youtu.be/VKtTSoC7o2I
- Disturbing Dubai - White Dubai Club - Event Stage VisualisationOn this project I worked with Eyespop to create pre-visualisation images for the environment design of the Tinie Tempah lead club night at one of Dubai’s most famous clubs. This 3D visualisation project centred around the idea of the set pieces all being constructed around the them of pipes and the visuals were inspired by the marketing material for this event. The finished photos come courtesy of @whitedubaiclub on twitter and whatson.ae website for the second image.
+ View all
Maidstone, United KingdomFreelance
As a freelance project visualisation designer I continue to work on many varied themed design projects for visitor attractions and leisure facilities. I have been working with immersive environments, live events, theme parks and other areas. My main areas of expertise focus on 3D visualisation, visual storytelling and layout design. As a freelancer I am able to focus all of my energy on each project and I am enjoying a variety of design challenges with each project.
Project Designer - LegoMerlin Entertainments
- Windsor, United KingdomFull Time
As project designer for MMM LEGO Production I was responsible for the overall creative decisions within the Windsor studio. The role was very diverse with many fantastic challenges. The main part of my role involved the design and layout of new Miniland attractions across the world. This involved forming unique and fresh ideas with the LEGO brand in the LEGOLAND Parks and Discovery Centres. I was also involved in the production design for new attractions and queue experiences, identifying theming requirements as well as the Lego content. I was responsible for the planning stage of the process, generating ideas and producing visuals to support these. I would then formalise these approved ideas working with key stakeholders and leaderships teams to produce detailed drawings for internal and external clients as well as producing beauty renders to help sell the projects vision. In addition to this, the role also involved budgeting the model content for these projects and completing initial designs and specifications for the models to pass to the model designers that would populate Miniland and the attractions. I was responsible for pitching these new concepts to key stakeholders, finance teams, directors and marketing departments so that these projects could gain approval and everyone shared the vision. I was then responsible for being design lead for model content, briefing the various model design teams around the world so that they were clear on the design expectations for their models and overseeing their development, ensuring quality and consistency between studios was maintained. My role took me to some really exciting places around the globe, I was lucky enough to work on projects in China, USA and Australia as well as ones closer to home in England. I have been lucky enough to be involved in the physical installation of various attractions as well as doing the initial location research of multiple cities.
- 3D Artist
- 3D Visualisation
- 3ds Max
- Vray Renderer
- Environment Design
- Layout Design
- Event Design
1st Class HonoursGreenwich University
- London, United Kingdom
BA (Hons) in 3D Digital Design and Animation (1st Grade)
Merlin Magic Making - Star of the Month AwardMerlin EntertainmentsI was awarded employee of the month for the whole of Merlin Magic Making in August 2016 and May 2017.