You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
An experienced and innovative Senior Manager with an accomplished career record in the Film and Television industry, I have demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines. I work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting.
• Line Manage a team of up to twelve. • Recruit, appraise and mentor staff, ensuring continuous development • Track performance levels of facility houses, ensuring contractual obligations are met and turnaround times and service levels are adhered • Oversee production and delivery of assets to digital platforms, cinemas and linear channels worldwide. • Review and strengthen internal processes, implementing workflows to support cross-functional, complex projects. • Track and report on departmental financials and KPI’s. • Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to allow informed Operational decision making and to facilitate workflow
• Live OB multi camera HD shoot with 5.1 sound for Sky Arts • Dealt with all with all presenters and celebrity guests. • Coordinated a large number of crew and public • Worked closely with both the Production Manager and Director. • Completed all post production requirements. .
• Main point of contact for major studio accounts within the Client Services department • Responsible for forecasting work for capacity and financial conjectures • Managed quotes, financials and billing for all projects • Key member of business development team • Integrator of B2B processes • Facilitated on-boarding new clients and maintained relationships with existing accounts • Managed direct reports and set objectives accordingly
• Managed the mastering, localization and distribution of 2D and 3D DCP’s for EMEA territories • Monitored all file deliveries from 3D subtitles to audio description and dubbing mixes. • Trained and advise clients and staff on the technical aspect of Digital Cinema whilst also setting quality standards • Ensured the quality of output is maintained, quotes and invoices are created in a timely manner and tight delivery schedules met. Managed and documented any changes to the project with respect to costs and time.. • Kept up to date with new improved technology usage • Maintained and extend relationships with current client portfolio, whilst also broadening the services provided to each account.
• 30 min single drama shot on HD for BBC 2 and the web • Liaised with local authorities, negotiated rates for location shooting. • Organised child performance licenses, recruited crew and their negotiated rates • Planned and scheduled all shooting days. • Managed finance, invoices, child actors, crew members • Lead a series of casting workshops • Mentored each child in acting for camera
• 8 part Observational documentary shot on HD with 5.1 sound for Sky Arts. • Liaised with Agents, negotiated contracts for a-list actors. • Coordinated the post production schedule, organised screenings and attend press nights. • Main point of contact for all production enquiries. • Clearance (for world distribution of series) of live performance (theatre extracts & music), commercial music, stills & archive were an important aspect.