An experienced and innovative Senior Manager with an accomplished career record in the Film and Television industry, I have demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines. I work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting.
• Line Manage a team of up to twelve. • Recruit, appraise and mentor staff, ensuring continuous development • Track performance levels of facility houses, ensuring contractual obligations are met and turnaround times and service levels are adhered • Oversee production and delivery of assets to digital platforms, cinemas and linear channels worldwide. • Review and strengthen internal processes, implementing workflows to support cross-functional, complex projects. • Track and report on departmental financials and KPI’s. • Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships to allow informed Operational decision making and to facilitate workflow
• Live OB multi camera HD shoot with 5.1 sound for Sky Arts • Dealt with all with all presenters and celebrity guests. • Coordinated a large number of crew and public • Worked closely with both the Production Manager and Director. • Completed all post production requirements. .
• Main point of contact for major studio accounts within the Client Services department • Responsible for forecasting work for capacity and financial conjectures • Managed quotes, financials and billing for all projects • Key member of business development team • Integrator of B2B processes • Facilitated on-boarding new clients and maintained relationships with existing accounts • Managed direct reports and set objectives accordingly
• Managed the mastering, localization and distribution of 2D and 3D DCP’s for EMEA territories • Monitored all file deliveries from 3D subtitles to audio description and dubbing mixes. • Trained and advise clients and staff on the technical aspect of Digital Cinema whilst also setting quality standards • Ensured the quality of output is maintained, quotes and invoices are created in a timely manner and tight delivery schedules met. Managed and documented any changes to the project with respect to costs and time.. • Kept up to date with new improved technology usage • Maintained and extend relationships with current client portfolio, whilst also broadening the services provided to each account.
• 30 min single drama shot on HD for BBC 2 and the web • Liaised with local authorities, negotiated rates for location shooting. • Organised child performance licenses, recruited crew and their negotiated rates • Planned and scheduled all shooting days. • Managed finance, invoices, child actors, crew members • Lead a series of casting workshops • Mentored each child in acting for camera
• 8 part Observational documentary shot on HD with 5.1 sound for Sky Arts. • Liaised with Agents, negotiated contracts for a-list actors. • Coordinated the post production schedule, organised screenings and attend press nights. • Main point of contact for all production enquiries. • Clearance (for world distribution of series) of live performance (theatre extracts & music), commercial music, stills & archive were an important aspect.