Hello! I'm an enthusiast and versatile graphic designer with a background in fashion. I have experience working for small independent brands in New York, London and Rome. I'm eager to challenge myself with new opportunities, available for immediate start. Don't hesitate to contact me to have more info on my profile. Thank you!
- Don't let this crisis go to wasteIt's 2020, what year could possibly be better for a revolution? The silver lining of this pandemic its the chance we have to rethink the economic and political system we called normality, let's not waste it. Let's transform this worldwide crisis into an opportunity for mass self-analysis.
- Book cover for: "L'armadio della vergogna"‘Yanez’ is a magazine written in Italian and based in Berlin. It was founded in 2016 by Mattia Grigolo e Mauro Mondello.‘9 Lines’ is a monthly column of ‘Yanez’ that gives readers illustrated reading suggestions. I illustrated the cover for a book suggested for the month of May: L'armadio della vergogna. The book refers to a wooden cabinet discovered in 1994 inside a large storage room in Palazzo Cesi-Gaddi, Rome which, at the time, housed the chancellery of the military attorney's office. The
- Flyer for the event: Women to the Front – volume IIA flyer designed for an art event called ‘Women to the Front’, which took place in May 2018 at Superchief Gallery in Bushwick, NYC. The main focus of the picture, the bird, represents the women who are taking what’s theirs in a light but resolute manner.
- Digital illustration for Yanez Magazine - Cover for the "9Lines" column‘Yanez’ is a magazine written in Italian and based in Berlin. It was founded in 2016 by Mattia Grigolo e Mauro Mondello.‘9 Lines’ is a monthly column of ‘Yanez’ that gives readers illustrated reading suggestions. I illustrated the September cover for this section, meaning that I had to elaborate on the concept of the column. The illustration plays with the feeling of isolation (the good kind) that the reader feels when reading a book.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Insula MagazineWhen Covid-19 hit the UK and we went into lockdown, like many people, I was furloughed from my job. I decided I wanted to create a platform for myself and other creatives to stay motivated, provide some sort of escapism, as well as, give back to all those key workers who are risking their lives for us. Insula Magazine features work from film makers, illustrators, writers, fashion stylists. musicians and more. The project has been successful so far with the magazine reaching the fundraising targe
+ Show more
- Sketching and Drawing
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication
- Social Media Marketing
- Editorial Design