You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
After 10 years working as a project manager I have gained extensive experience on cross media campaigns including web build, mobile application, print, photo and video productions. Enthusiastic, versatile and adapting quickly in an ever changing environment I love working with diverse teams to devise and skillfully implement solutions that best serve the business strategy and interests.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Conception of marketing and communication plan. - Conception and realisation of communication material: website design, SEO strategy, copywriting. - Photography work
- Product roadmap management - Management of the development and implementation of an Event Management System (EMS) for a key account. - Design of training material and training plan. - Design of packaged offers to productise the EMS.
- Management of the shooting and post-production specifications & QA (for over 900 products). - Ongoing improvement of the quality, the processes and the time and cost efficiency. - Staff training & promotion of best practices. - Design and implementation of a Content Management System (CMS).
- Audit of the PSA - Citroën commercial brochures production process. - Conception of new crossmedia offers (DAM, CMS, Digital Workflows, Production Softwares).
I joined Bristol-Myers Squibb integrated studio under temporary contract with a very specific goal: to support the implementation of a Content Management System (SDL Tridion) through the launch of a B2B website in 6 European countries. Key Skills: Lean project management, Cross cultural Management Technologies: SDL Tridion (CMS)
- Design of a business plan for an e-commerce company - Creation of communication material (web + print) for a photographer
I started my career as a Project Manager at Club Med in the Strategic Marketing department to support the repositioning of the brand on the luxury niche. I initially worked on the production of the 2008 summer brochure, the Trident, before joining the multimedia team where my field of activities was extended to photo, video and digital productions. As the brand was going upscale, I worked on redefining and implementing communication standards Club Med had to achieve in order to carry its new strategy out: • Design and implementation of an international consumer survey to redefine Club Med visual identity. • Management of 55 photo and video productions per year: -- Implementation of the new brand visual identity, -- Implementation of new production processes, -- Training & Best practices, -- Digital Asset Management, -- Art buying and rights management. • Digital production: -- Production and implementation of a multimedia Widget (photo – video – 360° virtual tour) for the B2C website. (still on line, click the link here below to see) -- Production of a sales aids e-Brochure • Print production & Print Management: -- Production of the 2008 summer Trident brochure worldwide (50 countries) -- Production and implementation of a web based software for the production of the Trident brochure. Key Skills: Strategic Marketing, Project Management, Team Management, Multimedia Content Production, Web Design, UX, functional specifications, Information architecture, Wireframing. Technologies & software: DAM, Print Production Software, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro