You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Major Concentration: Management with Marketing - Completed various practical assignment in relations to business management and marketing in conjunction with existing marketing theories in various industries. - Distinctions on multiple marketing projects on companies such as Starbucks, Deutsche Bank, McDonald's and the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
• Apply well-developed consultative sales and financial planning principles, practices and techniques in meetings with personal and small business clients on a day to day basis. • Prepare, set-up and process day-to-day account, mortgages, personal loans and investment accounts. • Provide mutual fund trading advises to maximize clients’ net worth as a licensed Mutual Fund Representative. • Accountable for accurately capturing and validating clients’ personal and financial information as a CIBC Credit Lender and Mutual Fund Dealing Representative • Demonstrate a strong code of ethics while adhering to strict client privacy protection.
• Independently coordinate marketing strategies for in-branch and district wide events to promote branding and ethical actions. • Ensure consistency of high level of customer satisfaction by coaching front line staffs in responding and resolving clients concerns in proper ways. • Manage and supervise front line staff to ensure Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures are being correctly addressed on a day-to-day basis. • Intermediate office budgeting and administration.
• Assistant to a team consisting of 6 sales officers and business banking advisors in financial planning strategies and new products campaigns. • Prepare, set up and process mortgages, loans, trust products, credit products and investment accounts under Microsoft platform • Input Banking data through efficient usage of Microsoft office • Interpreting, responding prioritizing and follows-up clearly and effectively to written or verbal requests while maintaining a suitable response time. • General office administration including office supplies orders, incoming/outgoing mail distribution, documents faxing/scanning and filing system organization. • Pledge Collection Award given by the Mayor of Vancouver for recognizing outstanding marketing activities for pledging funds for charity.
• As a head teller, trained and supervising 2 teams of tellers to adhere best practices and the bank’s expectations. • Provide efficient and accurate banking needs for commercial and personal clients in a multicultural community with the fluent usage of 3 languages. • Executed anti-fraud procedures through careful decision making, monitoring account activities and calling clients to enhance customer security. • Exceed qualitative and quantitative goals through each quarter, met annual goal within the first two quarters through effective sales techniques. • Quality achievement for Annual Performance Report.
Received award from the Government of Vancouver, Canada for successfully leading a team consisting of 10 banking branches to reach fundraising target through efficient organizational planning, communication and marketing initiatives.