The past 10 years has provided a breadth and depth of experience across an extensive variety of clients and industries. During this period I have become commercially astute and driven by the requirement to generate real value for both the client and the agency. My style is to be a strong team player and insist in developing a clarity of purpose driven by clear financial thinking. Accuracy and focus is a preoccupation and this can only be achieved if strong strategic briefs are developed and jointly endorses. I am brave, diligent and highly productive and seem to have the knack of infecting my colleagues with a similar enthusiasm
Projects credited in
- Website Content Migration & Optimisation for BudgetI helped the Digital Customer Experience team update, optimise and migrate the content of their French-speaking sites to a new CMS, Magnolia. Work done for Budget in Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Content editing, translation, optimisation and publishing. Metadata optimisation. URL redirect mapping.
- Finish - Let it ShineHavas unveils Let it Shine singalong for Finish -London agency’s first major spot since the brand returned from W+K last year- Havas London has unveiled its first major work for Finish – the world’s leading auto dishwashing brand – since it won the account back from Wieden + Kennedy in 2017. Let it Shine, for Finish Quantum dishwasher tablets, is a joyous, unashamedly populist singalong to traditional gospel song This Little Light of Mine, with the lyrics playfully adapted to reflect some of th2
- Chivas – Win The Right WayFreelancing at Havas, David worked closely with the Chivas team and the creative directors Philipp Sens, Andre Moreira and Philip Beaumont. David was the art director & lead designer for the Chivas campaign “Win The Right Way”, featuring actors Javier Bardem, Chris Evans and Don Cheadle. Whilst there, he collaborated with the ATL production team working on the campaign videos creating title sequences. Creative Directors: Philipp Sens & Andre Moreira Art Direction, Design, Motion: David Jorre
+ Show more
Account DirectorIris Worldwide
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Objective: Brand Awareness and Sponsorship Suzuki Motor Group holds 1.9% of the UKs market share with aspirations to grow to 2.5% within 18 months. Insights were uncovered that if a prospective customer test drove a Suzuki vehicle they were 85% more likely to purchase the car ;therefore the primary objective ahead of a new product launch , awareness and brand affinity was key! First stage of this was Channel 4’s Celebrity Gogglebox sponsorship. This was a project that I ran where from brief to live date was a staggering 5 weeks therefore commanding military attention to detail and project management. [A suite of 360 comms were also developed within a 9 month time frame to promote Suzuki’s new product range, however, due to COVID-19 such activity is on hold] Objective: Business Development In June 2018 Iris won Suzuki’s digital and social account and in the infancy of my time on the account I proactively worked in Suzuki’s head office once a week identifying and inspiring new work streams and solutions leading to client growth. From the collaborative analysing, solving and presentation of viable integrated solutions Suzuki awarded a private pitch to Iris for their full 350 account. Subsequently winning in June 2020. Objective: Project Management Effectiveness On award of the account, Suzuki and Iris embarked on devising a unique standard operating system [SOM]. I assisted in the leadership and support of the team, offering best practices to enable us to deliver fantastic campaigns from conception to launch whilst also nurturing key stakeholder relationships. I developed and oversaw project specific toolkits, motivating the teams communication skills processes and systems that supported the planning of campaigns as well as reporting and post event evaluation.
Account DirectorThe Corner London
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Objective :: Campaign Launch Enterprise Car Rental boasts more cars and more locations than any of their competitors. Traditionally Enterprise’s Global positioning centered itself around their founding principle “take care of your customers and your employees first and the profits will follow”. This direction drove brand salience, however spontaneous brand awareness had plateaued. I was part of a team of 5 people within The Corner who devised the campaign “Whatever The Mission” . Enterprise” narrating if Enterprise can remotely help Gerard Butler escape a gang of paparazzi, they are more than capable of getting you to a meeting in Slough! The campaign was full 360 made of 2 x 60 TVCs, Social Content films, Digital, OOH, Press, POS and Internal Comms Objective :: Partnership Christmas Campaign In 2018 I ran the Barbour Christmas pitch which we successfully won producing their Christmas Campaign in partnership with the publisher Penguin. With such strong stakeholders and voices involved within the production process, strong and clear lines of communication were vital. Objective :: 360 Redesign Manolete Partners PLC is the UK’s Number 1 insolvency litigation financing company and the largest litigation financier in the Northern Hemisphere by volume of cases. Manolete had not previously worked with any communications agency, so a strong relationship was crucial when working with them on a full 360 redesign and the framing of their B2B collateral.
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Business Development
- Brand Marketing
- Event Organisation
- Client Services
- Brand Management