- GlamouRentBrief: Capture content for the launch of GlamouRent, the occasion wear rental service, launching in Summer 2021. Solution: After locating the gorgeous Wedding Stylist venue Bramble Lane, myself and GlamouRent founder Charlotte Tabinor, set out to capture several dresses from the launch collection. Using natural lighting and minimal editing, a distinctive set of images were achieved. My role: Photography, direction on set and editing imagery post shoot.
- Bowls by BeamBrief: Bowls By Beam is a social account focused on sharing a variety of dishes from around the world, using traditional serving bowls for each recipe. The ask was to create a brand identity, including a logo & story covers. Solution: Using muted earthy tones, I’ve created a simple but rustic concept. Breaking down the name ‘Bowls By Beam', I’ve used circular shapes to convey the use of different sized serving bowls, and rays of sunlight pairing to the name beam. My role: Freelance graphic de
- Egencia: Hosted Buyers PartyBrief: Capture the Rio Carnival themed bash on behalf of Egencia. Organised by Charlotte Tabinor / Mellor&Smith. Solution: Egencia exhibit at the Business Travel Show every year and have big competitors. Throwing a Hosted Buyers Party is one way to get above them, but bringing a touch of the scenery, energy, sound and vibe of a carnival happening on the streets of Rio de Janerio is the way to get your name heard. My role: Creating invite assets and animations. As well as capturing & editing im
- Ur well fitBrief: To create a type specimen book showcasing one of three type families by Colophon Foundry. Solution: I chose to explore the type family Lydia. By using the typeface description, I personified it into a female figure, to form a story of her life. I explored family members, past lovers, and used slang to show off her key characteristics. This was printed on a A3 Riso printer. My role: Self-directed project, designed and printed myself.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Expedia. Expect More.How do you show you have the scale of big legacy players and the agility of trendy start-ups? Battling for market share on two fronts is exhausting, especially in B2B. So we switched the dilemma on its head, a weakness into a strength. Businesses should Expect More than just the techie razzmatazz of start-ups and the we’ve-always-done-it-this-way clunk of the bigger, older players. And Paul even got an email from one of Expedia’s thoroughly pissed off competitors. Hilarious! Fame: 63k YouTub2
- Canopy. Nuffin'.How do you get renters to realise their rent each month does nothing for their credit score? “Rent is dead money”. The thing is, it doesn’t have to be. We flipped the perspective, zeroing in on their frustrations, using quirky colloquialisms to show they can get more bang for their buck. Commuters photographing Ads is always a good sign, and London’ers were posting these all over their instagram. Fame: 98% increase in app downloads in the first 6 weeks.
- Take Fucking Risks meets: Grace Dent and Gina MartinIt's the big one. The riskiest event of the year. The highlight of your risk-taking calendar. Hold on to your pantaloons, it’s big TFR time! That’s right, you heard correctly, it’s our big one. We could flash it at you from underneath our risky pink trench coat. Or you could just buy a ticket and save us all a few blushes. On the 13th November, in a fabulous, new (pinkified) venue, three, free-spirited rebels share the secrets to sticking it to the man over a few cheeky beverages. What’s not to
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Create Suite
- Presentation Design