You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Ghost Writing?
Do you really want to delete project Social Media Consultancy?
Do you really want to delete project Rules Of London?
Driven by providing tangible results, I specialise in digital and content marketing, with a key focus on effective branding and consumer perception in a modern world. I’m an experienced social media marketer and blogger who’s built a network of photographers, independent designers and labels, as well as PR and editorial contacts.
• Social Media Marketing Management • Content Marketing Management • PR Management • Quarterly Reporting • Research & Analysis • SEO effectiveness • Project Management • Event Management • Awards & Clientele Promotion • New Business Development • Recruitment Administration • Office Management Skill set includes: Digital & Traditional Marketing, Branding, Client and Prospect Perception, Social Media Strategies and Analytics, Strategy & Policy Development and Implementation, Quarterly Reports demonstrating ROI & Data Analysis, Writing and Editorial, Design Asset Submissions and Consideration, SEO optimisation, Client Relationship Development and Management, Creativity and Development, Research, Blogging, Thought Leadership, Research and Negotiation, Networking, Time Management and Organisation. -This position includes all responsibilities and skills of previous position as Social Media Manager
• Strategy Curation • Policy Development • Content Management • Analytics • Campaign Strategy • SEO • Consultancy • Branding • Customer Service via Social Clients include: SwimQuest Ltd., Beagle London, Stage and Screen Insider and EQ Artists
Created blogging brand and website, Rules Of London, focused on fashion, travel and lifestyle. Collaborating with brands, independent designers and photographers to create quality content for target audience. Featured as Creative of the Month in Aboon Magazine, June 2015.
• Social Media Management & Analysis • Strategic Implementation • Creativity and Development • Research • Office Management Skill set includes: Branding, Mobile Marketing, Consumer Perception & Experience, Consumer Engagement, Strategy & Analysis, Content Marketing, Public Relations, Trend Research, Teamwork, Digital and Traditional Marketing. Platforms include: LinkedIn, LinkedIn Pulse, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, Whatsapp, Blogger, YouTube, Vine, Vimeo and Medium.
• Social Media Marketing Management • Media Lists & Project Reports • Content Production & Analysis • Writing and Editing Skill set includes: Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Digital & Traditional Marketing, Teamwork, Time Management, Data Analysis, Journalism and Editing skills, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 2:1 Bachelors in Business Management - Specialising in Consumer Psychology, Traditional and Modern Marketing.