Creative and hard working photography graduate with a passion for content in both digital and print output.
- Designed and produced SS ’16 catalogue as well as other pieces in the form of launch posters and promotional booklets - Edited and prepared images for printing using Photoshop - Created initial designs for image-only, text-only and image and text publications - Managed website content through basic HTML - Administrative duties including answering and making out-going calls and assisting with the successful running of MACK
- Interacted with customers and deliver an excellent level of customer service, tailored to their needs - Worked with other staff in a team to ensure that the bar ran efficiently - Demonstrated ability to keep the bar organised, stocked and clean - Holder of managerial role, and its duties, of bar and premises when landlady is not present
- Stewarding pop-up gallery space and ensuring that security of works was not compromised - Promoted upcoming community art events - Engaged visitors in discussion about exhibited work
- Liaised between clients, models and photographer through using interpersonal skills to ensure that every shoot runs smoothly - Assisted on editorial, advertising, portraiture, lifestyle, still life, and interior shoots - Mac and PC proficient with an understanding of digital workflows - Experienced with light on both location and studio environments
- Responsible for six Year 12 students throughout the duration of the Summer School - Supervised and assisted with academic and technical workshops, activities and domestic duties - Boosted the confidence of children through team building and icebreaker activities - Encouraged students to take part in all activities to ensure that full advantage was taken of being at Summer School
- Front-of House for events where I am the face of Peninsula Arts, meeting and greeting guests - Used knowledge of current exhibitions and upcoming events to engage visitors in discussion - Performed technician duties such as building exhibition spaces and installation of AV equipment - Provided assistance, in varying contexts, to the Exhibitions Co-ordinator with upcoming exhibitions
- Curator of online content generating content across Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook using aggregator software – Hootsuite – with the aim of advertising and promoting the festival - Editor of online festival blog. - Contributing writer for the entire festival publishing articles and interviews
BA (Hons) Photography – First Class Honours -Winner of Greg O'Shea Memorial Prize. -Led self-initiated set construction project in a team of eleven to produce a First Class graded image. -8,000 word dissertation on 'Photography and The Tourist' – First Class grade awarded. -Member of degree show committee – designed and produced degree show posters and accompanying exhibition guide.