Hadrien Chatelet is the Creative Director of The Wern, a communications consultancy for startups, entrepreneurs and independents. He is as well the co-founder of HypeYourself.com a PR and Branding DIY platform where Hadrien teaches and develops tools, and one-to-one coaching. He is the Co-writer of Brand Yourself a "A no-nonsense branding toolkit for small businesses" From literally being caught red-handed and commissioned on the spot to create street art for (Agnes-B) a fashion brand in France, to cut his teeth in London as a junior designer for a wallpaper company. Hadrien has a wealth of experience across the design, art and branding world. His most recent role saw him build and manage the creative department for the European Marketing division of Endeavor.
- FREE WORKSHOP: Maximise Your Personal Brand, A Blueprint for Attracting New Clients in 2023In 2023 learn to brand yourself & stand out to beat the competition - Hadrien Chatelet, (expert in branding and author of Brand Yourself) will give you the keys to your personal branding by guiding you through a simple seven steps process. Creative or not, those seven steps will give you the tools and confidence that you need to start your journey.
- Scale Up Collective - BrandingLucy Woolfenden came to see me a few months ago to help create an impactful for here in adventure Scale Up Collectif @scaleuphub a fresh and forward-thinking go-to-market agency for startups. We used a clever perspective trick with the "scale Up" typography to create depth and dynamism. The colour palette is composed of a mint green to represent growth and the electric blue for stability and expertise. If you are looking to build your brand or help you rebrand from strategy to web designer fee
+ View all
Projects credited in
- English for FrenchOur client was on a mission to take her English language school away from the dinosaur way of "one size fits no-one" learning and build a modern physical space. Her target audience were people who were looking to take the next leap in their career and perhaps needed an English as an additional language as a way to take that next jump. The following visuals give a snapshot of the brand Hadrien created for her.
- Branding for The GoodTimes CardCalypso Rose founder of The Indytute came to us with a challenge for her new business The GoodTimes Card. Hadrien Chatelet of The Wern was tasked with creating a cut-through brand for a giftcard experience that clearly differentiated it from the traditional dull voucher (yawn).
- The Good Times CardWe provide the nudge that encourages friends to go out and share a bit of the unexpected, together. Our gift card gives you access to 100’s of experiences across the UK, and not any old experiences. Our partners are selected simply because we love what they’re doing. We want you to use your card for some of life’s mini adventures. Access to unique sports, undiscovered retreats, brilliant festivals, music, food, tours - think it, we’ve got it. Watch our Christmas ad - I think it's safe to say no
- Packaging design for The Little Coffee CompanyWe were briefed by Lauren LeFranc founder of The Little Coffee Company bring her brand to life - create the look & feel, stickers & packaging for the reusable tins and refill bags. We wanted to create a character and persona of an empowered woman, that embodies all women who are involved from the production of the coffee to the end drinker. We commissioned illustrator @babeskultureofficial to excellently bring this to life. Orders for the new product are available to buy now. Head to @littleco1
+ Show more
Creative DirectorThe Wern Agency
London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative Director of The Wern, a communications consultancy for startups, entrepreneurs and independents. As well as launching the strategic branding and design arm of the agency, he is developing a range of FREE tools, DIY products, and one-to-one coaching.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- 360 Campaigns
- 360 Branding
- Editoral Design