Hadrien Chatelet is Creative Director of The Wern, a communications consultancy for startups, entrepreneurs and independents. As well as launching the strategic branding and design arm of the agency, he is developing a range of FREE tools, DIY products, and one-to-one coaching. From literally being caught red-handed and commissioned on the spot to create street art for (Agnes-B) a fashion brand in France, to cut his teeth in London as a junior designer for a wallpaper company. Hadrien has a wealth of experience across the design, art and branding world. His most recent role saw him build and manage the creative department for the European Marketing division of Endeavor.
+ Show more
- Branding for Glowing PotentialGlowing potential is a healthcare professional that was looking to do a bigger impact into the digital and modern world. the logo is a contemporary interpretation of a classic stencil font find on the cases of imported fruit and vegs. The use of classical botanic illustration gives the fell of expertise and stability needed in this field of work but the strong colours land the brand in the 21st century.
- 52 PR TipsThe first branding and PR project from The Wern. A box of 52 cards, 95mm x65mm in a box 97mm x 67mm x 23mm. Litho prints in 4 colour process - Galeriat Satin 350gsm - silk laminated. Created for small business owners, entrepreneurs and freelancers to learn how to hype their business in 52 practical ways. Available for £15 + p&p from www.thewern.com/shop
+ View all
Projects credited in
- English for FrenchOur client was on a mission to take her English language school away from the dinosaur way of "one size fits no-one" learning and build a modern physical space. Her target audience were people who were looking to take the next leap in their career and perhaps needed an English as an additional language as a way to take that next jump. The following visuals give a snapshot of the brand Hadrien created for her.
- Packaging design for The Little Coffee CompanyWe were briefed by Lauren LeFranc founder of The Little Coffee Company bring her brand to life - create the look & feel, stickers & packaging for the reusable tins and refill bags. We wanted to create a character and persona of an empowered woman, that embodies all women who are involved from the production of the coffee to the end drinker. We commissioned illustrator @babeskultureofficial to excellently bring this to life. Orders for the new product are available to buy now. Head to @littleco1
- London Triathlon Campaign 2018We were tasked with the creation and execution of the 2018 campaign for London Triathlon, the renowned and largest triathlon in the world since 2009. The campaign concept should continue to position London Triathlon as the premier triathlon event, we ultimately gave the event a unique voice to differentiate it from competitors within the fast-moving and global triathlon marketplace. We believe that London is more than just a capital city, It’s a city that celebrates the communities, cultures an
+ Show more
Creative DirectorThe Wern Agency
London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative Director of The Wern, a communications consultancy for startups, entrepreneurs and independents. As well as launching the strategic branding and design arm of the agency, he is developing a range of FREE tools, DIY products, and one-to-one coaching.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- 360 Campaigns
- 360 Branding
- Editoral Design