I am a creative producer who works to support individuals and organisations throughout the project delivery lifecycle, from ideation to completion. Experienced in project management, organising events and developing creative strategy, I work primarily within the visual arts and music. I have partnered with artists and organisations such as Neil Kenlock on his National Lottery funded ‘Expectations Project’, Lex Amor on her debut project ‘Government Tropicana’, and Create Jobs for their workshop programme. Currently working towards an MA in Arts and Cultural Enterprise at Central Saint Martins, my aim is to produce work that provides respite from the day to day through art and culture. I enjoy working to deliver distinctive and boundary-breaking projects with like-minded individuals and communities.
- Produce the SXWKS Programme, inclusive of live performances, exhibitions, live podcasts and installations - Event production at London venues (The Curtain, Roundhouse, Shepherd’s Bush Theatre, The Jazz Café, Royal Academy of Arts and more) - Translate client briefings to full written briefs and project specifications - Budget management of projects - Manage pre-production, production and post-production of projects - Work with SXWKS Director on artistic direction
- Developed a network of local upcoming artists for the Gallery Café exhibition programme - Curated the 2019 exhibition programme - Developed creative briefs for artists - Managed the art submissions and selection process - Participated in Artists in Residence selection process - Content production for social media and newsletter - Artist liaison - Managed exhibition delivery: installation and de-installation of artwork
- Supported with coordination of events at The National Portrait Gallery, The Black Cultural Archives, and Islington Library - Social Media management and strategy; scheduling daily posts and creating content for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook - Managed online database of contacts - Supported with exhibition management and delivery - Administrative tasks - Budget management
- Project Management; low-level confidential employment law cases, academic recruitment campaign, and occupational health - Partnered with internal stakeholders to deliver recruitment strategy - Supported client group of 400+ staff - Worked with internal stakeholders on UK employment law queries - Worked with HR Partners on change management processes - General queries in relation to Family Friendly Leave, Recruitment, Probation and more
- Managed Global HR transactional administration and processes - Onboarding and workshop curation and coordination across EMEA - Managed of probation, fixed-term contracts and new hires across EMEA - Translated German legal documents to English - Project management (Workday implementation, attrition trends and right to work) - Managed UK Payroll