Professional and diligent postgraduate looking to commence a career in literary representation or trade publishing in an entry-level administration role.
• Independent content development. • Online research. • Conducting interviews. • Publication for an online platform.
• Researching and preparing online features. • Arranging travel and itineraries for editors for the Fashion Week season. • Organising professional diaries. • Developing effective working relationships with external colleagues whilst attending product launches and shows during London Fashion Week. • Creating an admin system for the Best Beauty Buys Awards 2016 and processing results. • Everyday office administration in support of an editorial team.
• Acting as editorial team assistant. • Liaising with PR executives to manage product call-ins. • Researching for articles. • Transcribing interviews. • Assisting at shoots, including sourcing materials and props. • General administration.
• Marketing: - Organising annual recruitment. - Coordinating with the students union for advertisement opportunities. - Liaising with potential sponsors. • Running social media accounts. • Ensuring member participation. • Nominated for ‘Most Dedicated Member’ at CUS Awards.
Charity mentor teaching arts and creative enterprise skills to 16-18 year-old students.
• Commissioned feature writer and illustrator. • Specialism in Film & TV, Culture and Music sections. • Proof-reader. • Copywriter.
• Training and supervising weekend staff. • Advising customers on beauty and perfume counters. • Assisting customers with queries. • Completing day-to-day inventory tasks. • Responsible for implementing safe balance and control procedures to ensure compliance with company standards.
• Assisting customers in store and at checkouts. • Implementing visual merchandising standards. • Inventory control tasks such as stock counts and reductions.
English language and culture tutor at a school for children aged 4-11.
MA in Professional Writing. Commercial industry-focused degree specializing in Business and Editorial writing.
BA in English Literature 2:1 Honours