I'm a digital artist and designer. My work spans across Virtual Reality, Animation, 3D Motion Graphics, Drawing and Game Design. I'm interested in multiple narratives overlaying and underlaying, contradicting and supporting each other, together creating a multi-facetted, multi-layered reality. I graduated from the Visual Communication MA at the Royal College of Art, London, in 2017 with the friendly support of DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship). My work has been exhibited or published in Syrup Magazine, Syrup Magazine's SPIRAL Exhibition, the RCA Final Show, DAAD Artshow 2016, the Work in Progress Show 2016 (RCA), Screenscapes exhibition 2016, RDP Symposium 2016, REIZ Magazine and others.
- UJU VR and ARMy role as the artist in residence at Hanyang University was to work with MA students to create a VR and AR game. I was responsible for art directing and developing the concept for game environment, interaction design and narrative for the VR and AR experience. I worked with masters students exploring ways of moving through virtual realities. The resulting VR game and AR trampoline were presented at Korea’s HCI conference in January 2018.
- The Thin Layer VRExhibited at SHOW RCA, London Concept, Words, Visuals by Hanna Schrage Music and Sound Design by Karim Younis The Thin Layer is a virtual reality installation. The viewer is invited to enter a virtual world through a veiled space. Their journey through this world takes them through various stages of abstraction until they are left in an entirely undefinable space.
- SPIRAL, Exhibition by Syrup Magazine and Ladybeard magazineExhibition design for SPIRAL Exhibition looking at anxiety through a female lens, presented by Ladybeard Magazine and SYRUP Magazine. Calyces typeface by Charlotte Rohde. Featuring works by Noémi Varga, Maryam Tafakory, Xiao Wei Lu, Simji Park, Kitty Faingold, Emily B-W, Grace Crannis, Rachel Davey, Jenny Jokela, Lily Jones, Émilie Loiseleur, Hanna Schrage.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Digital Aesthetics BeermatBeer mat designed to promote an Online Exhibition. The beer mat contains links to online projects, designed specifically for smartphones. Beermats where placed on tables at pubs and bars during a week. Project let by Prof. Jamie Jenkinson at Royal College of Art, London Year: 2018
Assistant Designer59 Productions
London, United KingdomFull Time
In my role as Assistant Designer at 59 Productions I have worked on a number of projects across multiple disciplines. I worked on the Raindance award winning Virtual Reality project: Grenfell: Our Home. Later I worked as an Animator and Assistant Designer on the show Last Warrior Elephant, Shanghai, and New Jibla (2019) and Memoirs of a Sailor (2019) at JACC, Kuwait City. Most recently I have assisted in the design of Invisible Cities which had its world premiere at the Manchester International Festival, 2019.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I designed and animated four videos and stills for the Selfridges Christmas online presence, in-store and window displays. They were live on the Selfridges website, at Selfridges, Oxford Street London, Selfridges Manchester and Selfridges Birmingham from October to the end of December 2019.
+ Show more
- 3D Animation
- 2D Animation
- 2D Drawing
- Video Design
- Art Directing
- Projection Mapping
- Graphic Art
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality