You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am on social media as @_hannahballard I am /uk/hannahballard on LinkedIn My work blog is medium[dot]com[forwardslash]@EdAid My travel blog is bonvoyageballard[dot]com My out-dated personal blog (overhaul in process) is hannahmballard[dot]wordpress[dot]com
• Student Outreach: Creating and managing a student brand manager programme, coming up with novel ways to engage with students, and speaking with them at events and online, managing our first freshers’ fairs campaign, maintaining relationships with student media, societies and other groups in order to grow our community. • Social Media: Growing our following on all platforms, creating, and enacting, a content strategy, engaging with students. • Ecosystem Outreach: Making and maintaining contact with organisations (i.e. access to uni charities), universities and other educational establishments that could benefit from offering EdAid to their students.
• Maintaining the details of all Level39 applicants and members, keeping track of their needs and assisting with the curriculum • Assisting with the member selection process; researching applicants for suitability, taking prospective members on tours and helping to onboard new members. • Providing support for the newly launched ClubLounge39; assisting with the planning of events, content and market research.
• Organising Level39’s supporting curriculum of mentoring and seminars for startups, sending out a weekly newsletter and assisting with day-to-day inquiries. • Assisting with the member selection process; researching applicants for suitability, taking prospective members on tours and helping to onboard new members. • Providing support for events; leading delegation tours, helping to host and organise a variety of external events.
• Leading the digital marketing strategy and social media presence of Code First: Girls; I’ve doubled our twitter following. • Collecting & analysing participant feedback; using data to create a world-class course. • Co-organising a 100+ attendee conference & hackathon weekend.
• Teaching the system to understand customer’s questions and answer correctly. Projects included: BMW i, Panasonic. • Researching clients & copywriting responses for the system. • Using data and analytics to monitor the system.
Achieved a first class honours at an innovative university. Other activities at uni: • Arts editor, Cub magazine 2013-14; contributor to Cub & QMessenger newspaper. Recipient of QM Skills Award in recognition of contribution to student media.