A Northern Irish, Twenty something year old born in small town Antrim, Raised in Belfast and Made in Preston. Soon to be Quarantine graduate from the University of Central Lancashire. After a year out on placement I realise my journey has only just started and Im looking forward to more opportunities to turn this daydream into the real thing.
- Our World - Lady Bird BooksWe are living in a world that changes so quickly. From climate issues, to clueless leaders and global pandemics we spend so much time trying to stay on top of it all, we tend forget about the smallest members of our society. ‘Our World’ is an Interactive learning app in collaboration with Ladybird books, focused on making the big topics easy to understand.
- Royal Mail - Tate ModernSince opening in 2000, Tate Modern has been home to some of the most iconic artworks of the past two decades. In celebration of their 20th Anniversary, Royal Mail plans to showcase some of the most memorable pieces from this period. The Tate has always challenged visitors to look closer and never take anything at face value. The stamps reflect this in a similar way.
- Climate EssayIn an age of pushing boundaries, brand new technology and a thick fog of political confusion it can become easy to forget that we have in fact entering the sixth mass extinction the earth had ever had to face. This visual essay talks about the urgency of climate change and what designers can do to play their part.
- Palm House WinesBuilt in 1840 to house a galore a botanical delights, Belfast’s Famous glass Palm House has stood tall as a fascinating example of victorian architecture to the world since then. Palm House Wines takes flavours, hints & notes from either side this glass giant & blends them together with locally sourced grapes to produce two distinct, aromatic wines.
Projects credited in
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThe Graphic Design Course at UCLan in Preston is founded on the fundamental principle of creative thinking. As technology develops and provides us with new and exciting platforms on which to deliver work, the importance of an idea remains central. It is this core philosophy that we embrace and is recognised as Preston’s strength and only house style. Over 45 years old, ours is one of the most established and successful courses of its kind in the country. The Graphic Design course at Preston ha15
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects
- Adobe XD