You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I endeavour to enhance my previous experiences and gain more knowledge in a demanding and creative environment. I have an extensive amount of experience working in fast-paced environments and I have proven myself to be extremely adaptable in new surroundings. I have a strong background of working and participating within the arts, growing up as a key member of Playbox Theatre (where I also worked) continuing this love with actor training at PPA in Guildford, therefore being involved in creative atmospheres inspire me a great deal and I long to explore the varying role's even if these are new to me. I have developed excellent administration skills through my working life; specifically within my current role where I have been giving admin support to our Senior Management Team along with our Venue Administrator. All productions that come through our venue here at G Live require a great deal of administration before and after to ensure the smooth running of the event on the night. Writing up show contracts, event sheets, communicating with the visiting company before and upon arrival are all vital components of my role here. I am the hub of the venue as mostly all external and internal enquiries come through me first, either via phone, email or in person. All of my previous jobs have required taking telephone calls in which I have grown an excellent professional manner whilst talking to clients and customers at every level.
- Maintaining and processing spread sheets, orders and invoices. Management of incoming and external mail and internal communication. Maintenance of the venue's administrative systems, including show files, staff records and central filing systems. Answering and directing all external phone calls. Production and distribution of minutes for meetings. Maintaining the security of backstage areas, including monitoring people, CCTV, fire and intruder alarm systems and managing all keys for the building. Use of BMS systems.
- Supporting Office Manager, handling hire agreements and invoices, answering and fielding phone calls, greeting and directing clients and visitors, admin support, booking catering, preparing meeting rooms, ensuring all displays are appropriate and up to date, ensuring the smooth running of the office, booking meeting rooms, maintaining stock of office equipment and refreshment requirements regularly, dealing with post and courier service pickups.
- Customer service, creating chalk-board artwork, using electronic tills, handling money, serving wine, spirits and beer on draught, inducting new staff, carrying responsibility for closure at the end of the evening.
- Food service to tables, using coffee machine, serving alcohol, customer service, cashing up and using electronic tills, working stress-free during busy rushes pre-show and during interval.
- Assisting and leading the teaching of young children in acting, encouraging and guiding them, being a professional role model for them.
- Long hours building set, monitoring whole production from backstage, collecting and making props, controlling spotlights, looking after cast during show, pre-show set up and after show close down.
Merit in Grade 8
English Literature (C), Mathematics (B) and Theatre Studies (C).
Mathematics (A), English (BB), Science (CC), Theatre Studies (B), Geography (B), Music (B), Religious Education (B), French (B).
Make-A-Difference Award: In house award for going above and beyond my daily tasks within my role.
Organised the Surrey G Live Wedding Show event successfully. An ongoing achievement.