Trainee Joiner. Freelance maker. Aspiring Designer.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Working from drawings to create and build furniture / set components • Onsite installation • Building and installing for exhibitions, shop fittings, fabrication, commercial and residential properties • Managing logistics for project preparation, onsite, deliveries and orders
The North Face Event - Fabricator, set build & install.
• Assisting on all admin duties such as invoicing, raising POs & managing business accounts. • Assisting creative team with design elements using the adobe suite.
• Assisting Creative Producer on the set up of an immersive theatre Moroccan dinner taking place in June / Assisting on various set design projects. • Creating mood boards & research based around Moroccan theme, sourcing props, pieces of set & costing event. • Liaising with producer to offer creative input.
• Composing monthly Sales Reports and distributing them to stocked designers. • Admin duties such as managing designer monthly invoices & retainer payments. • Contributing creative marketing ideas for ONLY CHILD & Showroom Shoreditch in order to boost sales and raise awareness. • Assisting, producing & running all in store and external events. • Implementing sales strategies to increase in-store & online revenue. • Sourcing, meeting and negotiating with potential new designers for the store. • Creating weekly newsletters and artwork for invites and promotional visuals. • Managing and updating all social media accounts.
• Full-time production assistant for the John Lewis account. • Organising & scheduling shoots. • Briefing stylists and photographers on set. • Managing an imagery online archive to organise and deliver imagery/videos. • Liaising with clients, post-production and buying team to decipher image content. • Managing sample movements and booking couriers. • Communicating with clients and across departments to ensure quality imagery and reaching our full potential.
• Sourcing, meeting and writing pitches to select sponsorship. • Assisting in social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.. • Composing press release for upcoming LFW SS15 Launch. • Scheduling and organising logistics. • Handling budget. • Hosting and managing event.
• Managing sample movement, booking clothing in and out of our system. • Performing callbacks to overdue and outstanding samples. • Dealing with call in requests from stylists and editors. • Composing press releases for designer’s collections and external events. • Writing pitches for possible features and select sponsorship. • Assisting the account directors in compiling monthly client reports. • Assisting in social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. • Creating a weekly newsletter regarding key trends relevant to each designer. • Researching possible collaborations for the accessories brands they house for AW14 LFW. • Researching possible venues for AW14 client Press Days and contacting them. • Updating key databases with relevant new blogs, publications and stylists. Black PR – PR Assistant (AW14 LFW) (14th – 18th February 2014) • Organising and composing guest lists for upcoming shows. • Assisting account directors with various tasks during and after the show; such as transporting the collections. • Pre-production and bar manager of a Doretymur’s (shoe designer) Launch Party.