You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project The North Face - Line Launch?
Do you really want to delete project Showroom Shoreditch - Build and Curate?
Do you really want to delete project Black PR Artwork?
Trainee Joiner. Freelance maker. Aspiring Designer.Locked Pro Plan feature
The North Face Event - Fabricator, set build & install.
• Assisting on all admin duties such as invoicing, raising POs & managing business accounts. • Assisting creative team with design elements using the adobe suite.
• Assisting Creative Producer on the set up of an immersive theatre Moroccan dinner taking place in June / Assisting on various set design projects. • Creating mood boards & research based around Moroccan theme, sourcing props, pieces of set & costing event. • Liaising with producer to offer creative input.
• Composing monthly Sales Reports and distributing them to stocked designers. • Admin duties such as managing designer monthly invoices & retainer payments. • Contributing creative marketing ideas for ONLY CHILD & Showroom Shoreditch in order to boost sales and raise awareness. • Assisting, producing & running all in store and external events. • Implementing sales strategies to increase in-store & online revenue. • Sourcing, meeting and negotiating with potential new designers for the store. • Creating weekly newsletters and artwork for invites and promotional visuals. • Managing and updating all social media accounts.
• Full-time production assistant for the John Lewis account. • Organising & scheduling shoots. • Briefing stylists and photographers on set. • Managing an imagery online archive to organise and deliver imagery/videos. • Liaising with clients, post-production and buying team to decipher image content. • Managing sample movements and booking couriers. • Communicating with clients and across departments to ensure quality imagery and reaching our full potential.
• Sourcing, meeting and writing pitches to select sponsorship. • Assisting in social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.. • Composing press release for upcoming LFW SS15 Launch. • Scheduling and organising logistics. • Handling budget. • Hosting and managing event.
• Managing sample movement, booking clothing in and out of our system. • Performing callbacks to overdue and outstanding samples. • Dealing with call in requests from stylists and editors. • Composing press releases for designer’s collections and external events. • Writing pitches for possible features and select sponsorship. • Assisting the account directors in compiling monthly client reports. • Assisting in social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. • Creating a weekly newsletter regarding key trends relevant to each designer. • Researching possible collaborations for the accessories brands they house for AW14 LFW. • Researching possible venues for AW14 client Press Days and contacting them. • Updating key databases with relevant new blogs, publications and stylists. Black PR – PR Assistant (AW14 LFW) (14th – 18th February 2014) • Organising and composing guest lists for upcoming shows. • Assisting account directors with various tasks during and after the show; such as transporting the collections. • Pre-production and bar manager of a Doretymur’s (shoe designer) Launch Party.