You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Responsible for implementing campaign media plans - Works with lead Editors and Network Controllers in order to plan Marketing priorities and advise on Media Planning support - Manages the planning and scheduling of promotional media across youth radio inventory - Plans tactical paid media campaigns across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - Produces copy for and builds paid media posts across social platforms - Produce briefs for on-air network campaigns - Responsible for identifying tactical cross promotion opportunities to navigate audiences to, and from, other BBC services/events - Ensures junctions and trail placements are editorially sound - Provides research data and analysis to support Media Planning to predict future audience levels, enabling optimal use of airtime - Extract, analyse and apply media research to provide audience focus to the whole scheduling process
- Produce high quality and compelling content including AV, images, text, features and blogs for publication on established and emerging platforms - Develop programme page content for in-house and external production companies - Work as part of the team to ensure editorial content meets audience/user needs and is consistent with the agreed editorial style and tone - Undertake thorough and accurate research from development stage through to content delivery - Create and maintain manual recommendations within BBC iPlayer, and ensure that the balance and selection of recommendations is appropriate and does not cause any reputational damage - Ensure editorial standards and best practice are maintained - Plan content for TV programme pages based on editorial and marketing priorities - Prepare and update content to appropriate platforms and products using publishing tools - Be a key point of contact for Television production teams, both in-house and external, in developing and ensuring delivery of online content
- Responsible for the scheduling and optimising of BBC promotional media content across Television, Radio and Online/iPlayer - Responsible for achieving campaign and cross-promotion targets - Responsible for monitoring and tracking channel playout, informing Media Portfolio Leads and Campaign Planners on performance/issues - Supports Media Schedulers to ensure that schedule works to time and meets all the requirements of transmission - To support the handover of all aspects of the junction schedule to playout teams - To provide research data and analysis to support Media Planning to predict future audience levels, enabling optimal use of promotional airtime
- Support the commercial Manager and Executive across commercial deal making in order to help maximise commercial funding for in-house BBC Children’s content. - Undertake research projects on programme and market information - Deputise for Commercial Executive - Support Brand Manager in licensing activities and brand approval processes - Support Commercial Executives with deal administration and issuing of contracts - Assist in investment proposal submissions to BBC Worldwide, co-producers and third party funders - Write and edit treatments for proposal submissions - Support the Commercial Manager with diary management and preparation for commercial markets, festivals and other sale opportunities - Building and maintaining successful working relationships with external partners - Database management and client correspondence
- Co-ordinate workflow between production and editorial teams in order to meet edit schedules and delivery deadlines - Liaise with members from all levels of production in order to prioritise workload and coordinate the production and edit processes - Process and issuing contributor payments - Obtaining compliance and clearances - Manage and organise all production metadata - Working to budget - Raising and processing purchase orders - Managing correspondence, phone calls and diary management - Regularly update key contacts on production and delivery statuses - Liaise with post-production facilities and CTF on timely delivery of materials - Maintain in-house library of tapes and DVDs - Managing production databases - Provide administrative support to senior levels of production and editorial team - Contribute to departmental creative development meetings- conducting research, producing treatments and pitching to heads of production