An unconventional being that doesn’t lack uniqueness, this is reflected in my skills in fashion styling. The love for fashion stems from the unpredictability of the industry and the fact that everyone has their own spin on fashion. My skills in styling have been implemented in an industry environment with my work experience at Pretty Disturbia and working with John Lewis as part of my Degree. I am hard working and will give a hundred and ten percent in everything I do. My dissertation subject focuses on what impact gen z activism has had on the industry and the impact it has had on the way they dress. Investigating as well the impact of activism on social media and why gen z is seen as activists.
- "Less is more" Trend book project (2020)In second year of university, we participated in a live project brief with UPS (Unique Style Platform). We had to conduct research to find a new trend that will be used to create a trend book. The trend book forecasts and articulates the upcoming trend and the target audience who will engage with it. From the research I conducted into sustainability, I came up with the trend concept “ Less is More”. This trend was a philosophy of simplifying your life and only living with the necessities, livin
- Retroflex Project (2019)For this second year project at university, we had to find a client and work with them to produce a shoot and communication strategy. This was a group project and we chose the vintage brand Retroflex. The shoot used stocked from the brand and was conducted in a studio using a photographer. My roles included helping direct the shoot, help style the shoot and overall help the running of the shoot.
+ Show more
- Manchester, United KingdomPart Time
- Ran the Etsy and Snapchat platforms. - Created virtual styling sheets to be used on the Instagram and other platforms. - Created styling or makeup based looks on the theme of the week for the Instagram account. - Helped shoot new products to go on ASOS Marketplace.
Sales AssistantJD Sports Fashion plc
- Meadowhall Way, Sheffield S9 1EP, UKPart Time
- Offer styling advice to customers when they are struggling to decide on items or if they ask for advice. Also offering additional items to complete a customers purchase. - Providing the best customer service possible to customers such as helping them find items they are looking for and that it’s the size they want. - Maintaining the shop floor so it is tidy and presentable at all times. - Restocking items when they are running low on the shop floor and fixing densities on the shop floor when there is no more of a certain item. - Meeting shop targets such as kiosk targets by offering customers alternatives when items are sold out or if the item isn’t in stock in store, and then ordering the item for the customer to their home address or to store.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Indesign
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management