I am a confident, enthusiastic and passionate creative with a spirited and positive approach to my life and career. Whenever there are clouds, I look for that little ray of sunshine peering through. My designer experience lies mainly in Retail design, I have worked on hospitality, F&B and workplace projects too. I am passionate about what’s next in design and the built environment. I believe it’s so important to look forward and anticipate the changes ahead. I love to research and understand the trends and behaviours that influence and impact our world. I have worked as a key part of a trend forecasting team within my previous role, looking at global trends and creating insights into the possibilities that lie ahead, to help inform our work and as a tool for clients. I am driven, always willing to learn and I am constantly excited by the opportunities that lie ahead for me. Find out more below.... www.harriettmay.co.uk
- Edinburgh Airport Lounge ConceptThis concept was inspired by Edinburgh’s Whisky heritage and the natural earth tones from the surrounding landscapes of Scotland. The lounge allows guests to work, play, dine and relax, with a co-working lounge, severy dining area, a snug and multiple lounge settings. This was the first concept as part of a test and learn strategy for the client.
- Microsoft Oxford Circus UK Flagship Store - Executive FloorWe designed the 2nd Floor of the store, reserved for clients and exclusive customers. This project involved working with the heritage of the building and creating a branded palette that was warm and inviting, with an added sense of luxury. Additionally, I helped to translate the FF&E Used throughout the store from the existing US Specifications to local UK equivalents.
- Pandora - New Store Concept PitchWe pitched for the opportunity to work with Pandora and develop their new store concept. We focused on the customer interaction with product, investigating how the space could become a jewellery playground, with elements of discovery, storytelling, engagement, social activity and meaningful experience.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Model Making
- 3ds Max
- Concept Development
- Idea Generation
- Creative Critical Thinking
- Freehand Sketching
- Concept Sketching
- Sketchup 3D
- Commercial Interior Design
BA(Hons) Interior DesignNorthumbria Unversity
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Awarded Second Class Honours/Upper Division - 2:1