I'm a Strategist committed to elevating brands and businesses through creative, campaigns, content, and communications. I'm excited by unlocking culture and communities; translating unique insights into clear strategic direction that opens up possibilities, growth, and impact. Over my 6+ year career, I have developed strategy, creative, and marketing campaigns for some of the world's biggest and most loved brands from within agencies and as a freelance consultant. I have delivered projects on a global level across Europe, North America, Latin America, APAC, and Africa for brands including Mercedes-Benz and Converse. I have not taken the most traditional route - my career started in the music industry, and I have worked in luxury fashion, automotive, FMCG, and food & beverage since then. I've founded an unexpectedly successful record label, and established myself as a freelance consultant for brands willing to be brave. Wherever I've been, I've added value through my dedication to understanding and unlocking consumers, and have gained transferrable perspectives and insights that have shaped me into a rounded (or should we say generalist?) Strategist. Skilled in: brand strategy, creative development, user experience, advertising, communications strategy, integrated marketing, campaign planning, campaign management, content strategy, insight, creative development, brand consultancy, new business pitching, brand management, research and planning, brand design, brand architecture.
- Mercedes-Benz | Virgil AblohProject Geländewagen is a collaborative project to create a unique design piece from an iconic car model: the Mercedes-Benz G-Class. The project sees Virgil Abloh work with Mercedes-Benz Chief Design Officer, Gorden Wagener - the two creatives each known as leaders in their respective fields. This marks the unification of two worlds: fashion and art with automotive. The objective is to push the boundaries of each respective creative realm and reimagine the luxury landscape. Services: Strategy,
- Mercedes-Benz - How ToDeveloped strategy and creative, and led activation of Mercedes-Benz' 2019 fashion campaign How To. Since 1886, Mercedes-Benz has driven innovation on and off the road. Inspired by this journey, we brought together Lena Waithe, Samuel Ross, Rina Sawayama, and Jazzelle Zanaughtti to drive their own innovation and learn something new.
- Machina Coffee RoastersI developed new B2B and B2C marketing strategy with the aims of driving website coffee sales, increasing café footfall, and generating equipment and wholesale coffee sales. Projects included the launch of a Subscription Service, brand communications overhaul, and social media strategy.
- Converse Rubber Tracks LondonOpening the doors of music studios around the capital to unsigned acts for free recording time, Converse Rubber Tracks London launched in 2014 and supported emerging acts such as Loyle Carner, Jay Prince, and The Magic Gang. Pinnacle live moments with Run The Jewels, Kelela, and Wolf Alice created a halo effect across the platform. I worked on brand management, project coordination, strategic communications, and talent curation throughout.
- Converse - Made By YouCelebrating the stories of Chuck Taylor fans worldwide, Converse launched Made By You in Spring 2015. I developed and project managed the brand's first influencer gifting suite, which also doubled up as an events space and hosted events curated by MIA and Jefferson Hack. With a focus on London, an installation of polaroids of Chuck wearers captured by Central St Martins students was displayed in the space, creating a 3D map of London.
- Beech Coma RecordsDescribed by The Guardian as "one of the UK's most exciting collectives", Beech Coma was an independent record label that I founded in 2014 and ran until 2017. With the aim of providing a sustainable platform for new artists to grow from, the label debuted over 50 acts in 3 years, including Jay Som, Magic Potion, Bruising, and various side projects from members of The Magic Gang. Beech Coma was able to thrive thanks to a dedicated customer base and generous support from Arts Council England, R
Projects credited in
- Converse Rubber Tracks LondonAccount, strategy and creative lead across launch of Converse Rubber Tracks in London. The programme offered free professional recording time to local artists, as well as live events for music fans and content creation. Various partnerships involved including NTS, Boiler Room, NME, i-D and more. Artists involved in recording included Loyle Carner, Jay Prince, Crows and more, while artists involved in live shows and content included Mount Kimbie, Wolf Alice, Run The Jewels and more.
- Converse Rubber Tracks Weekender, LondonAccount, strategy and creative lead across the Converse Rubber Tracks London Weekend which brought together 23 artists across 6 events over 3 days including special live broadcast events, and exhibition and creative workshops and talks for young Londoners. Artists involved across the weekend included Run The Jewels, Kelela and Mount Kimbie amongst others, and partnerships included Boiler Room, NTS, LEX Records, Domino Records, Foot Patrol and JD Sports. Press coverage came from the likes of Pit
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Management
- Brand Strategy
- Culture Marketing
MSc Literature and Modernity From 1900 to the PresentUniversity of Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom