20 years, nipper to skipper, working for FTSE100 companies like Barclays, the AA, Vodafone, BP, Bayer Healthcare, and London 2012 - including their partners like Formula 1, Spotify, Netflix, Sky, London Fashion Week and Jaguar Land Rover. As well as managing agencies like WPP Group, TMW Unlimited, Splendid Communications, Oliver, Sticky Content and Havas. Millennials spend 8.5 hours consuming content online and Gen Z spend 10.2 hours, so the experience has to cut through and deliver conversion as UX, data and tech doesn’t have any business value without content that creates meaning for customers. So I’ve a proven record of delivering content-led digital change and performance – from the tone of voice and omnichannel multimedia creative to award-winning user experience, human-centred design and innovation. I’m also experienced in empathetically leading large, diverse teams from the bottom-up, responsible for the end-to-end digital production process – from technical build to content creation and amplification through SEO, social, CRM, media and partnerships to drive performance and results – while establishing centres of editorial and digital excellence to achieve higher standards and performance.
- Aviva tone of voiceI worked with The Writer to develop the brand tone of voice. I briefed in the agency, assigned budget worked with brand and delivered a TOV that was then adopted by Group Brand and integrated into their brand guidelines. I was then the key contact for copy governance across the whole Aviva estate.
- Industry leading fraud reporting toolCovid provided an opportunity for fraudsters to rip off our customers so I was part of a team tasked with delivering a fraud reporting tool. I did the content strategy, briefed the articles, managed creation of an infogif and delivered in month. The site got 100 reports in the first 48 hours of go-live.
- Crisis response: covidI was part of a taskforce responsible for the digital execution of covid comms and TOV across all channels. I designed, briefed and stakeholder managed the creation of the covid hub that got 25,000 hits per week. It was also cited as the best digital crisis response by Kagool. https://twitter.com/bekagool/status/1311614383160725506?t=hhjiVNQXygKX8Pu2ROGywQ&s=19
- Eco travel strategic partnership with National GeographicI developed a quarterly campaign schedule that laddered into the editorial strategy I set up and delivered. Q1 involved an eco travel campaign, which I partnered with National Geographic as an authority. This involved 3 articles and 3 Instagram Stories. https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/author/aviva
- Money Heroes Guardian Labs partnershipI owned the brief and directed the content strategy and creative for a partnership to support Aviva's ambition to be known as an investment company through thought leadership. The campaign achieved a 5 minute dwell time (ave. 1.30 minutes) and was 120% above target, with one article getting 15,500 views and 97 FB shares.
+ View all
- Communication and Media
- Marketing Advertising Campaigns
- Creative Consultancy
- Build Experience
Newswriting and Journalism
Ba/bsc Management and Marketing