Multi-disciplined Creative, specialising in the intersection where music and technology meet to make magic happen. Adept at concepts, copy and storytelling in a broad range of mediums; currently oscillating around the worlds of VR/AR/XR and interactive technologies.
- Music Discovery MonthPresenting the sounds of the future, in the medium of the future: This month MelodyVR launched its inaugural series of Open/R pieces, introducing the rising stars of 2020 to a VR audience. I developed the Open/R format, and personally wrote, scripted & directed the pieces for JC Stewart & Ashnikko.
- BeatBuddies AR - Abbey Road Studios Hackathon prototypeWinner of 'Most Immersive Experience' at the Abbey Road Studios 'Power of Immersion' Hackathon 2019! This fun AR game is designed to connect audiences in shared musical moments using AR. As part of the Hackthon, we had 24 hours to form teams, ideate and create a prototype, then present the results on stage to an audience of industry experts. Using the gestural interface of the Facebook SparkAR platform, friends have to synchronise their movements to each other, and to the beat of the track t
- MelodyVR - Get CloserCreative Direction - concept, copy, script. One of my first briefs at MelodyVR was this 2D brand film. The brief was to explain to audiences exactly what MelodyVR is, and why it's such an exciting proposition for music fans. technology has always enabled humans to connect with music, and therefore to each other through the ages; MelodyVR is the next step in that evolution. Big love to the team at Fruition productions and the talented Theo Davies who directed a beautiful film.
- Lewis Capaldi - Open/R an immersive VR experienceGet to know the man behind the music in this immersive storytelling piece. Combining reflective moments with intimate performance, this 360° film gets you closer to Lewis than ever before, in a rarely seen sincere and heart-felt piece. Format development and concept, creative direction, scripting and additional direction by me. The full length experience is available on the MelodyVR mobile app.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MelodyVR - Music Discovery Month 2020Introducing the brightest future sounds in groundbreaking virtual reality We are proud to introduce four of the most exciting new artists as part of our first ever Open/R Music Discovery Month. Launching today, with L Devine, JC Stewart, Ashnikko and Hamzaa. Specially created immersive Open/R experiences, available on smartphones and VR headsets, will go deep inside the creative process, allowing you to enjoy an unprecedented connection to the artists that will help shape the sound of 2020 –
Creative DirectorSolarflare Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
Solarflare is a creative technology studio with a mission to connect people through innovative experiences. We believe that technology has the power to elevate the human experience; In a world where our lives are electronically interwoven, it is our digital interactions that keep us in touch with our friends, families and heritage. By creating immersive experiences, we invite people to step into a moment, to tangibly connect with that space and time, and to feel something extraordinary.
London, United KingdomFull Time
As creative lead at MelodyVR, I work with global artists and their label/management teams to create groundbreaking original VR content. From breathtaking 360° experiences to mind-bending interactive adventures, we enable artists to realise their music in immersive mediums. This year I have been developing original format strands that form part of MelodyVR's unique offering for brands, artists and fans.
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Concept Creation
- Music Consulting
- Conceptual Copywriting
- Creative Ideas
- Innovation Strategy
- Music Technology
- Creative Technology
- Digital Innovation
- Idea Generation