A creative integrated communications professional with extensive experience in the luxury, fashion and creative industries. Established international network. Global vision. Fluent English, Italian and French.
Projects credited in
- The COS Archives Edit: Inspired by BauhausTo celebrate 100 years of Bauhaus, COS looked into their archives and brought back a selection of designs inspired by the revolutionary school and its artists. As a copywriter on this project, I was tasked to write online copy to hero the products featured in this capsule collection. https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/explore/projects/design/archive-editions-bauhaus.html
- COS AW21 Show, London Fashion Week 2021On the 21st September, COS hosted a runway show as part of London Fashion Week at the Roundhouse for 200 top tier press, influencers and VIP's from the UK, EU, APAC and NA regions. It was also live streamed globally via cos.com. Projecting colour, light and movement onto oversized suspended blank canvases within the unique venue, the show unified the audience in a physical and digital space, emotively drawing the curtains open to a newly launched direction for the brand. COS partnered with
- Copywriting | Soma capsule collection - Pitti Uomo, COSSoma is a capsule collection of menswear essentials presented through the choreography of Wayne McGregor. Each piece is timeless, designed with longevity in mind. Craftsmanship and modernity have been combined to produce understated garments that can be relied upon for years to come. To present this capsule online, I was tasked to produce online product descriptions that combined elements of the editorial copy with functional, informative descriptions of the product.
- COS Coal Drops Yard Launch, London 2018In Autumn 2018, COS unveiled a re-imagined store concept in Coal Drops Yard, Kings Cross which offers customers a wholly unique brand experience. This hybrid space celebrates the brand's influences from the fields of art and design, acting as a multi-functional platform which hosts works from artists as well as independent lifestyle brands and publishing houses alongside COS collections. As part of this unveiling, British designer Paul Cocksedge created a site-specific installation - a light-
- COS x Phillip K. Smith III, Milan Design Week 2018At Salone del Mobile 2018, COS unveiled Open Sky, a large-scale outdoor installation placed in the courtyard of Palazzo Isimbardi by Phillip K. Smith III, that was inspired by the sky and the architecture of Milan. In the garden of the venue were smaller works by the artist as well as a coffee pop-up serving complimentary drinks to guests. The installation was open to the public for 7 days and was attended by 22,000 visitors. During the period of exhibition, 2 separate press events were hosted
- COS x Arthur Mamou-Mani, Milan Design Week 2019At Salone del Mobile 2019, COS unveiled Conifera, a large 3D printed architectural installation made from renewable resources by London-based French architect, Arthur Mamou-Mani. The installation was open for 7 days and was attended by 35,000 visitors. Given the innovative approach to the installation concept, sustainability was considered through-out all elements of production; from FOH and BOH waste management to transport, signage and catering.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
April 2017 – Present COS, London Communications Manager – Europe ● Responsible for EU region communications. Create, manage and implement the communications strategy and brand activity across 25 European markets and relevant agency partners. ●Lead on media strategy for all EU brand projects such as COS x Salone del Mobile, COS x Pitti Uomo Soma and COS x Serpentine Galleries across all 40 markets worldwide. ●Provide support to Head of Communications and handle spokesperson interviews and messaging ●Develop the in-house team while managing six direct reports in London and Sweden alongside over 20 external agencies ●Manage internal stakeholder and external agency relationships within art and design world and fashion industry ●Responsible for the launch of COS in Russia ●Analysis and reporting of KPI’s and ROI to senior management October 2016 – April 2017 COS, London Communications Manager – North America, New Markets & Special Projects ●Create, manage and implement the global communications strategy and brand activity in key international markets including new market launches such as Malaysia ●Lead on brand projects such as COS x Studio Swine at Salone del Mobile in Milan across all 33 markets, from media strategy to installation concept realization and launch activation event execution. Winner of Milan Design Week Award 2017 for Engagement. ●Develop the in-house team while managing four direct reports ●Manage internal stakeholder and external agency relationships within art and fashion
Communications ConsultantRESP (Responsible Ecosystems Sourcing Platform)
- Geneva, SwitzerlandFreelance
●Consult on communications strategy and content management for NGO RESP, which was created after incubation at the United Nations to address sourcing issues in the fashion, cosmetics and jewellery industries. Members include: Armani, Burberry, Chanel, LVMH, Mulberry, University of the Arts London, Vertu. ●Creation of concept for RESP Event at COP 13 in Mexico in 2016 ●Develop work stream documents for members and potential sponsors ●Creation of integrated presentation of organisation for web and traditional platforms ●Copywrote and publish communication updates for web and social media
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Brand Partnerships
- Artist-brand Partnerships