- Ensuring that all the store looks stylish, modern and striking through the creation of Window displays, presentation of all Promotional material, and Merchandising of departments to ensure maximised selling opportunities through excellent Visual Standards - Merchandise and create visual presentations throughout each department within the store - Manage stock room resources to maximise sales of merchandise - Organise work planner and ensure email communication is managed in a timely manner - Respond to a changing agenda of tasks and deadlines to ensure instructions from headquarters are met including promotions and events - Manage deliveries for all store divisions, events and ‘seasonal moves’ - Modify resources under pressure to adapt to the store environment to maximise potential of the merchandising product ‘CVs’ - Respond to local customer trends to boost sales in relatable products through increased and targeted promotion
- Photographer, ensuring details are captured and visually pleasing compositions - Guiding and directing the models - General photo-shoot assistance - Assisting Seller/Stylist in marketing and promotion - Advising and recommending on further stock, outlook of the online store and on expanding the brand
- Utilised customer service skills to engage a variety of clientele including high-end buyers - Often worked independently and multi-tasked a variety of duties to ensure successful store operation - Handling of artwork, filing, price/information searching and labelling - General maintenance to the Gallery and Bookstore - Sorting online orders, wrapping and posting parcels - Assisting customers in purchases and recommendations - Setting up for events, book signings at the gallery - Assisting at busy events
- Professional communication manners: answering calls, handling client enquiries, taking messages, sending and responding to emails promptly - Using Microsoft Office, Outlook, security and telephone operator programmes - Reception Assistance, Welcoming clients’ appointments, contacting clients - Sorting through post, franking post - Maintaining communal areas tidy and clean
- Marketing and social media management - Project planning and management: For a catalogue of bi-weekly events in the local community (at Hounslow’s Bell Square), project planning for a Christmas party (Short Breaks’ organisation- Hounslow) - Art workshop leader and assistant with children of different ages (Same Sky Lantern making) - Administration for participative arts: Writing reports, data input - Front of House: Providing high quality customer service and to the general public - Handling enquiries from phone calls and e-mail - Curating an Arts Award exhibition: Planning event, resourcing the artists’ work - Publicising, running errands for resources and materials.
- Broad Retail skills, from 4 years working for the company (Transferred branches due to University location) - Providing high quality customer service: Assistive and welcoming to the individual Customer, product searches, Ear piercing, persuasive advertising and selling skills - Reliable and precise cash handling manners, assisting in cashing up, writing checks, filing refunds - Visual Merchandising, corresponding to planograms or freestyling to the aesthetics of the company - Stock taking, sorting through deliveries - Multi-tasking and effectively performing under pressure during busy periods, whilst ensuring high quality results are delivered
Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
Sixth Form- A'levels