• Proposed, designed and created graphic & textual content to publish across marketing platforms: print, digital & social media – all DIY without any budget. • Directed the complete makeover of company’s website, from visual to functionality: set up E-Store to directly link with in-store POS, managed both the web design & the POS teams, wrote all content in English & Chinese and created all graphic content. • Set up MailChimp, segmented contact lists and executed email-marketing campaigns twice a month. • Managed social media: re-directed Facebook tactics, created Instagram & Google+ profiles and set up Hootsuite for overall management. • Coordinated for Google Business View Virtual Tour shoot. • In charge of translation (English / Chinese) and assisted in all international communication.
• Assisted market research by evaluating areas of customer service, brand compliance, employee integrity and sales processes. • Translated reports between English and Chinese. • Proofread English and Chinese materials.
• Wrote a minimum of 3 creative blog posts daily in US/UK English to market mobile apps. • Generated and executed a daily email newsletter blast for both markets.
• Managed all of Fox Crime content and assisted for those of Fox and Fox Movies. • Censored broadcast materials in compliance with regulations across a large number of regional markets in a speedy but accurate manner and within strict deadlines. • Coordinated and managed logistic flow of broadcast materials while providing fast, effective and friendly communication across all departments. • Controlled subtitles and dubbing quality received from production houses. • Handled live shows as the sole censor making sensible censorship decisions on the spot and solving any issue that might come up live on air.
• Conducted constructive analysis of screenplays. • Made notes and contributed ideas at production meetings.
• In charge of production schedule, script supervision, art direction and costumes. • Assisted the director in all aspects of production.
• Responsible for props, scheduling, sound recording, set dressing, translation and administration.
• Kept track of inventory and in charge of the cash register. • Awarded Best Employee of the Week.
Bachelor of Arts with Honours in English
International Programme in European Cultures and Identities
Associate of Science in General Studies
Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination in Arts