Looking to pursue my career in marketing and events!
• Daily email management used to keep management up to date and liaise with clients • Multitasking between clients for all upcoming events, liaising about logistics, booking, planning and delivering the events – in person and on the phone • Managing payments - writing up, sending and completing invoices • Managing and prioritising the calendars, upcoming events and appointments – notifying those who had appointments with a reminder • Audio typing of meetings and minute taking during meetings. • Producing competition forecasts using Microsoft Excel • Creating briefs for all team members, kitchen staff, front of house and management • Updating all content and social media using social media scheduling programs (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter) • Creating content and any promotional material or booklets using Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop • Creating and sending out Mail Chimp marketing campaigns for offers, holidays or Christmas bookings • Contacting potential clients • Producing forecasts about events happening at the two venues: how many events, staff needed, food, drinks, minimum spends for each client, status of payments and their contact information • Adapting each individual event to suit the client needs and goals • Managing all events on the night • Post event analysis
• Email admin and team communication • Event project, running a student music event on 26th Feb 2015 • Event pitching and communicating with YPlan • Liaising with venue and team • Health and Safety checks • Equipment Hire management • Budget and finance management using Microsoft office • Weekly budget forecasting and team meetings • Producing marketing and promotional material • Daily social media updating (Twitter and Facebook) • Ticket selling on Facebook, twitter, YPlan and in person • Liaising with bands for sound checks, event evening scheduling • Delivering the event • Post event report with research and feedback
• Attending different events weekly • Training in bar, restaurant and hospitality skills • Communicating with team at front of house • Communicating with clients and their needs • Setting up and clearing events from start to finish • Working at a variety of events from dinners to bar work in o2 boxes
• Setting up the VIP area • Putting up posters, checking equipment was set up • Greeting guests at the event • Guiding guests to their seats • Answering any questions from the guests • Supporting the team with any jobs that needed doing
• Administration throughout the day - health and safety checks, registers, medical forms and daily forms for the children • Communicating and liaising with parents in person and on the phone • Organising the children’s day to day activities • Scheduling activities • Creating new activities depending on time of year, holidays, birthdays and stimulating the children • Serving breakfast, lunch and tea • Working within a team of up to five looking after up to 25 children at one time • Working within a variety of teams and age groups (3 months to 4 years), being flexible and adapting to new situations
• Photographing sales stands, nails, competition nails • Liaising with client • Working on the stands • Communicating with customers • Providing a portfolio for the client • Photos used as part of a marketing campaign, social media and website
• Communicating with team members • Loading and refreshing stock • Using the tills/till training • Stock admin • Greeting and assistant customers on the shop floor • Answering the phone with product queries
oming and serving customers • Dealing with admin, emails, bookings and calendar management • Taking phone appointments, enquires • Supporting the staff members • Cleaning and relishing stock • Providing refreshments for staff and customers
Tourism, Marketing, Business, Events
Had to plan a team of 22 to go to Kenya for a month, we had to plan events, market and raise money to fund the trip. It was an amazing experience, we got to climb Mount Kenya, work with children and see some incredible wildlife.