I am a London-based editor, writer and consultant, covering music, film, fashion, art, documentary, social issues and politics. With over a decade's experience as a journalist I strive to create engaging, conversation worthy content with a focus on progressive thinking and empowerment.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Marina Abramovic x WeTransfer/WePresentWeTransfer’s editorial platform invites Abramović as first guest curator, the start of a collaboration during which she shares her guidance and hopes for the legacy of the performance art genre that she has done so much to shape. WePresent, the editorial platform of WeTransfer, reveals an exclusive collaboration with world-renowned performance artist Marina Abramović, beginning with its inaugural Guest Curator Series. Launching today, Abramović’s guest curatorship marks the first of a number of6
- WePresent x Serpentine: GroundworkGroundwork is a collaboration between the Serpentine and WePresent. It explores the extensive research behind five artists’ proposals for Back To Earth, Serpentine’s multi-year project focused on instigating change in response to the climate crisis. Groundwork will act as a series of accessible mini-encyclopaedias with all the references artists use to develop a final artwork. They will go behind-the-scenes on the research the artists have done as part of their project for Back to Earth, in a b4
- Groundwork: WePresent x SerpentineA series of creative journeys behind Back to Earth, Serpentine Galleries environmental programme unveiled on WePresent, WeTransfer's editorial platform, with WeTransfer enabling crowdsourced philanthropy to the five artists’ charities and doubling donations, up to 30,000 euros https://wetransfer.pr.co/196176-wetransfer-and-serpentine-launch-back-to-earth-groundwork
- FKA twigs x WeTransfer - We Are The WomxnWe Are The Womxn is a short film on healing through dance and the empowerment and community amongst womxn, in particular the dancers who make up Atlanta's dance scene. Partnering with FKA twigs' team from XL Recordings, I led the PR campaign for WeTransfer's third collaboration with twigs, working with our in-house designers to create the media assets. We secured coverage in over 25 top tier publications and also launched a social media campaign through twigs' social in support of sex worker
- Ideas Report 2020This year, WeTransfer surveyed an astounding 35,000 people in 183 countries about how the pandemic and subsequent lockdown has affected their work, ideation, confidence, and self-doubt. In addition, WeTransfer released an interactive game, and a video series featuring five well-known creatives unpacking the overarching theme of the report — how times of doubt and uncertainty can be a catalyst for change. Events stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic have upended the creative industry—in fact, 78%
- The Long Goodbye - Riz Ahmed x WePresentActor, musician and activist Riz Ahmed has never been afraid to speak his mind. Whether in the roles he chooses or giving impassioned speeches in parliament, his work is reflective of what is happening in the world today. Now to coincide with the release of his new album, The Long Goodbye, Riz is releasing a new short film of the same name, as part of a collaboration with WePresent and directed by Aneil Karia. A sobering and powerful watch, The Long Goodbye imagines a dystopian near future and s14
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance journalist and consultant. Work includes CNN Style, Grazia, The Huffington Post, Daily Mail, MTV and Emporio Armani.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
-Responsible for editing, commissioning and overseeing all text in Hunger magazine. Covering subjects including fashion, film, music, art, documentary, social issues and politics and maintaining tone and quality across all platforms. -Tasked with creating and maintaining brand synergy between print, digital and social media platforms and managing print and digital editorial team. -Selecting each issue’s cover stars six months in advance of publication and securing external press upon release as well as working with creative and fashion teams to ensure inspiring and arresting visuals. -Extensive experience in interviewing and profiling subjects across a broad range of genres and liaising with publicists, agents and managers. -Working in tandem with sales director to secure, create and curate branded content and special projects incl. print, digital advertising, video, social media and events for brands incl. Chanel, Bulgari, Swaroski, NARS, Louis Vuitton and Sony. -Covering fashion weeks, representing the brand at industry events internationally and being main point of contact for press and marketing relationships. Building and maintaining a wealth of relationships across luxury and lifestyle sectors incl. fashion, lifestyle and the arts in the UK and abroad. -Trend forecasting across music, film, fashion, art and influencers to ensure that Hunger remains a taste making publication.
+ Show more
- Feature Writing
- Brand Storytelling
- Social Media Management
- Content and Media Writing