Holly Lee Tucker, MBE (born 29 March 1977) is a British entrepreneur, philanthropist, and UK Ambassador for Creative Small Businesses. Tucker is founder and chief inspiration of the online marketplace, notonthehighstreet.com; founder of Holly & Co, a small business advice and inspiration platform (launched in 2017) and co-author of best-selling business books Build a Business From Your Kitchen Table and Shape Up Your Business.
- Do What You Love BookI’m thrilled to reveal that I’ve written a business book! Of course, this is no ordinary business book (would you expect anything less from me?!) – it’s colourful, bright and showcases the magic of fellow founders who ‘Do What They Love.’ More to be revealed on that soon! Think of this book as your business bible with a difference. Tackling business in a new way, a soulful way, and reimagining a different way to ‘do’ business. Perhaps you’re at the very start of your business journey, or maybe
- Flying the Flag for Small BusinessJoin me in flying the flag for small businesses. For every small business across the UK, for every dream, for every founder - this is for you. Please SHARE this video far and wide, support your fellow small businesses, fly the flag for creativity, vision, and determination. In a year like no other, the community has come together like never before ❤️ So tag all of your favourite small businesses that you love and adore to show them that you see them, that you appreciate them and that you thi
- Launching SME:SOSAs we all know, small & medium businesses make up 99.9% of all private sector businesses in the UK, but in the wake of COIVD-19 they are under threat, now more than ever. With this in mind I have launched SME: SOS as a free resource to empower small businesses with the latest information & highlight the help available to them. This is a platform to make sure that you do not feel alone through this tumultuous time.
- The Congregation of InspirationDubbed the best ‘Creative Small Business Event in the UK’, The Congregation of Inspiration is a business event like no other. Created by Holly Tucker MBE, founder of Notonthehighstreet and Holly & Co, The Congregation of Inspiration brings creativity and tangible business advice together, in one beautiful and inspiring place.
- The Holly & Co Work/ShopThe Work/Shop is the original heart of Holly & Co: a cafe, shop and workspace dedicated to shining a light on the incredible power of small businesses. It goes without saying that these next few weeks will be difficult worldwide, and small businesses will be facing one of the most challenging times of their lives. Please continue to support them however you can. Make sure you keep in touch with us @holly.co & @hollytucker, where we will be staying as positive as we can through these trying tim
- Conversations of InspirationAs founder of Notonthehighstreet and Holly & Co, Holly Tucker has spent the last 15 years growing and empowering small businesses around the UK. In Conversations of Inspiration, Holly hears from founders and top entrepreneurs each week to discover the highs and lows encountered whilst building their business, and share some advice and inspiration along the way. You can subscribe to Conversations of Inspiration on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or your favourite podcast provider. In partnership with
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Conversations of inspiration | Letter to my younger self.One of my all-time career crushes and fellow # dyslexic - the amazing Holly Tucker Founder of NOHS & Holly & Co (one of the original female tech entrepreneurs who paved the way for me & thousands like me) recently interviewed me on her brilliant podcast ‘Conversations of Inspiration’.
- Do What You Love BookWe’re thrilled to reveal that our founder @HollyTuckerMBE has written a business book to help you turn your passion and dreams into a reality. @HollyTuckerMBE – co-founder of notonthehighstreet, and creator of Holly & Co – is on a mission to change business forever. Having inspired over 100,000 entrepreneurs and identified the keys to their success, in Do What You Love, Love What You Do, she now wants to help anyone build a business doing what they love, leading to a happier and more fulfilled7
- Remote book launch video conceptLockdown book launch concept for dear super star friends ☆ Kate & Kathy ☆ and their book “The Bigger Picture Book of Amazing #Dyslexics and The Jobs They Do”. I suggested something along the lines of “pass the brush” which had been popular or TikTok recently - where a selection of those included in the book each made a short video, and Kate & Kathy seamlessly connected the snippets to create a video which looks as if they are passing the book to each other - this is my “snippet” and you can see
- The Congregation of Inspiration 2019A live annual event, hosted by Holly & Co. A day like no other, one of advice and inspirations for entrepreneurs and creative dreamers. Dubbed the best ‘Creative Small Business Event in the UK’, The Congregation of Inspiration is a business event like no other. Created by Holly Tucker MBE, founder of Notonthehighstreet and Holly & Co, The Congregation of Inspiration brings creativity and tangible business advice together, in one beautiful and inspiring place.2
- Conversations of Inspiration - Live with Levi RootsRecorded in St Georges Church, Bristol. Holly was lucky enough to be joined by Levi Roots, creator of Reggae Reggae sauce, to hear all about his journey. Born in Jamaica, Levi came to the UK at the age of 11, not being able to read or write, and found himself struggling to find his place in Brixton in the 70’s. In their conversation, Holly & Levi discuss his difficult early years, the decision to turn his life around and the passion and determination that powered him to success today. They als1
+ Show more
FounderHolly & Co
Twickenham, United KingdomFull Time
Holly & Co is a new business that exists both on and off the high street. As well as being a coffee shop that changes monthly to support creative groups and industries, Holly & Co is also a brand consultancy specialising in creative businesses. The digital side of the brand is a fully accessible right brainers, at all stages of the small business journey. Holly & Co is a place where weaknesses are celebrated as much as strengths; where you can be your whole creative self, nurture your skills and allow your business to blossom - whether it’s still a seed, or a well rooted tree. We’re here for the whole journey. We're the tireless cheerleaders for creative small businesses, for now and forevermore; encouraging dreamers to become doers, inspiring new ideas and helping people live more colourfully.
- Business Startups
- Self Starter
- Culture Inspiration
- Creative Branding